chapter 1

Easy bait

           Tick TocK TiCK TOCK seconds feel like minutes and minutes feel like hour and all Taemin can do is internally groan. He has been smiling for at least an hour and nodding his head while answering questions he is sure he's been asked before.The whole interview itself is boring and there are cameras flashing taking pictures every milisecond iritating taemin to the max.

 

        "Why am I here?!" Taemin thinks to himself "oh right our fans.. yep .. thats why im here. I am doing it for them."  Taemin is interupted by his thoughts ubruptly because what he sees out of the the corner of his eyes is outright distasteful. There he sees Minho quietly playing around with Kibum. Joking, shoving and secretly whispering into each others ears. "WHO the does that frog think he is?!?!?!??!?!?!? IM GOING TO..."

 

       "Taemin you okay?" has he been discovered? Taemin quickly gets back to his act. He turns facing the voice with a dumbfounded look. "huh? oh yeah. Sorry hyung I was just spacing out." Onew smiles at his response and pats the maknae's head "It's okay our maknae is so cute isn't he?" Taemin cringes and smiles sheepishly fighting hard not to groan in protest. "neh hyung."

       After their small talk Taemin goes back to listening to the interviewer trying very hard to ignore the interaction that is still going on between Minho and Key. Taemin has the urge to stand up walk over to their table and punch that goofy smile off Minho's face but he knows he cant. First of all he is on camera. Taemin has an image to keep he has to be the sweet maknae who would never hurt a fly but run from them no one knows his true side. Then there is the part where he might get his beat. Sure Minho is his friend but if he starts a fight with Minho he's sure he will get hospitalized. Then again Taemin has never been the type to test his strength.

 

      All Taemin could do now is watch this scene unfold and pretend to be stupid and clueless. He was tired of being someone he wasn't he needed to let someone know who he was and that he meant business. He looked over at their direction seeing Key happily eating his ice cream. Thats when it hit him. "Yes thats it!"  He thought to himself. At that time he found his target his key to everything he needs to prove himself to everyone that he is totally different than who they think he is. If his whole album ACE  didn't work than this will. And why not start with some easy bait.

 

      " It's okay just wait untill we get back to the dorm." he says to himself while shoving  a spoonful of ice cream into his mouth. " We'll just have to teach someone whos boss." he smirks taking in another spoon of ice cream.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N:   So what did you think? Please tell me what you think i plan on going somwhere with this fic so things will be added here and there.