chapter 3

Easy bait

             It was 3pm when Taemin arrived at the small cafe, which was their usual hangout spot. Once he noticed Kai, who was drinking his icy beverage while playing on his phone, he smacked him on the back of his head and proceeded to take the seat across from him. "Ow, you know a simple greeting or handshake could of been more appropriate." Kai said as he glared at his friend. "Yeah but doing it this way is more pleasant." Taemin chuckled."Whatever" Kai muttered before sliding a Red bull to Taemin. He guessed Taemin would need a boost of energy after his performance and busy scheduel."Since i'm a good friend I came to listen to your problems and take care of your health" Kai said before sipping more of his Iced Americano.

            

               "So your saying running away and letting me be attacked by a huge dog is being a good friend? No thanks" Taemin replied. "Yah that was like 10 years ago! I see you still can't let it go"Kai spat. "I dont think anyone can let that go Kai. I still have scars on my back and arms after that incident. Besides I forgave your sorry years ago" He said grining. "Alright alright. will you tell me why i'm here again" Kai said annoyed.

            

           "Right so you know how I wanted people to change their total view on me with the album Ace right?" Taemin asked. Kai nodded giving him a signal to continue. "Well since that didn't seem to work I guess i'll have to do this a whole different way." Taemin explained. Kai furrowed his eye brows "What do you mean?" " I mean I am going to show them who Lee Taemin really is" He responded. Kai slipped his hand throught his hair. "I know most of your other plans before were crazy but this.." Kai motioned " is crazy. Have you lost your mind? Do you know how many things we do is illegal? Do you want to spend the rest of your life behind bars because you decided you dont like how you look on camera?!?!"

             

             Taemin rubed his face clearly frustrated. "I know what we do. I know we can get arrested. I am tired of living a life where I have to pretend to be someone i'm not. I dont want to be known as a pushover anyone can step all over! I want to be respected, feared. I want to be known as the guy who doesn't back out on any fight The guy who has control over anyone and everyone. The badass guy I truly am. Now are you with me or not?" Taemin patiently waited for an answer. Kai sighed before he continued "You're a lucky bastard we grew up thinking alike." They both grinned at eachother before standing up and high fiveing quickly sitting back down.

 

              "So how do you plan on doing that?" Kai asked. Taemin opened the energy drink Kai gave him gulping down a huge amount. He sighed feeling better now after his day long scheduel. "You know Key right?" Taemin questioned. "SHINee's princess?" Kai answered. Taemin chuckles at the nickname. "Yeah so I figured if I show everyone I could get anyone I want my Image will advance." " Why not just use some random girl and then dump her and use others as well?" "Because I like people who would play hard to get. All these girls will be to willing. Plus I dont want to get anyone pregnant. Key will be perfect especially when media find out I dated my own member and broke their heart." Taemin explained. "Wow your such an " Kai laughed. "What can I say" Taemin smirked "anything to get what i want. Especially if Minho can't have it. Now hurry up so we could get to that race." They both got up and grabbed their stuff before exiting the cafe.

 

            Kim Kibum you have no idea what is coming your way Taemin thought to himself.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N:

Sorry it took long to update my days are busy and this chapter was erased before i got to upload. Thank you so much for the subscribers and upvotes and please please please comment. ^^