chapter 9

Easy bait

   "You really want to repay me, go on a date with me then."

                             Key was shocked by Taemin's request but then bursted out laughing. "HAHAHA Taemin you're joking right? You are so funny!!!" Key looked up to Taemin but soon after he saw the dancer's serious face his laughter died down. "I'm being serious Key. Go out with me." Key was silent for a while. What should he do Taemin was actually being serious. Should he say yes? No? "Why do you want to go out with me?" Key found himself asking. Taemin shrugged."You're cute and my type. Why not?" Key bit his lip and contemplated on what he should say next.

                           Kibum was about to say something when the door to the back yard slid open. "Here you guys are!!! What you guys talking about Princess?" Kai interrupted. "I was actually asking Bummie out thank you for ruining it" Taemin answered for Key. "OOOhh What do you say Princess?" Kai asked. Key flamed up not wanting to be taken as a joke and stood up. "WHAT DO I LOOK LIKE TO YOU GUYS TO BE TALKED DOWN UPON!!! I AM NOT SOMEONE EASY WHO WOULD JUST SAY YES!!! UNTIL BOTH YOU AND YOUR FRIENDS MATURE I WILL ANSWER YOUR QUESTION TAEMIN-AH!!!" With that Kibum started walking to the exit. Moonkyu and Ravi both got off the couch where they were playing Fifa and walked to Key. "Where are you going babe?" Ravi asked. " off." Key hissed. Moonkyu laughed and pointed to Ravi. "You shut the hell up to." And with a loud slam of the door Key was gone.

                              Taemin and Kai entered the living room where the other two were still at? "What just happened?" Ravi asked. Everyone looked to Taemin. "I dont know I just asked him out I forgot he could be such a diva." He groaned. "Well you screwed up." Kai said bluntly. this was not supposed to turn out this way. Taemin thought. This is gonna be harder then I thought.

..................

Key's POV

                   I walked in to my apartment and closed the door. I was upset how could Taemin and his friends talk to me like if I was some desperate loner.  No offense to anyone. Soon my puppies greeted me as I sat down on my couch. "At least you guys love me right?" I asked Comme des. He just barked and wagged his tail at me. I smiled him and sighed. Maybe I over reacted earlier? But at the same time they were being stupid immature boys, just like the 2pm dudes. I am not someone who would let my feelings be hurt. I sighed and started to pet Garcons. "When will someone truly love me."

               I decided to invite Soyou and the girls which included Eunji, Min,Suzy,Taeyeon, Tiffany, Nicole, and Amber. When I opened the door we all Squealed and hugged like teenage girls who havent seen each other in a long time. "KEY!!! You havent gone out with us in along time. You lost so much weight!!" Suzy said as she lifted me off the ground. Damn that girl was strong. "I have not I only lost two kilos this week." I informed them. "Two kilos to much!!! You're already skinny enough." Amber told me. "Yeah don't you eat? I will force feed you if I have to." Soyou joked. Everyone else agreed then laughed. "Why haven't you talked to us recently?" Eunji sulked. "Sorry I have been busy with promotions and stuff you guys know that." I said. "Anyways why did you invite us today is something wrong?" Nicole asked. "Does something have to be wrong with me to invite my friends?" I feigned hurt. "I guess not" she said.

                We all sat down on the carpet while Amber took the been bag couch and started to gossip. "Have you guys seen decendents of the sun!! Song Joong ki is to die for!!" Suzy said.  We all squealed in excitement "I know right Joong ki is my type of man" I said unshamefully. "Yah i will fight you for him!" Min shouted. "Me too" Tiffany joined. "Hey you have me Fany!!!" Taeyeon yelled at Tiff. "Yeah but you tied Seohyun's shoes!!!" " You still mad it was fanservice!!" "Yeah but you could have done it with me." We all laughed at there jelousy.

                  "At least you guys are dating. What about us?" Amber said. "Yeah we need a man we're lonely." Eunji pouted. "I think our bummie needs a man the most he hasn't dated since before he debuted!!" Soyou blurted out. "Thanks for puting my dating history out there Soyou!" I rolled my eyes. Soyou stuck her tongue out at me. "well it's true." "You should date Minho so my otp can be real!!" Tiffany said. I turned bright red. "ooh look guys he's blushing" Amber teased. "shut up you lizard!" I glared at her. "Hey im a lama." She said as she made a lama face. "Why don't you go out with Minho, Key? You said you liked him before." Taeyeon said. I frowned as much as I like Minho I didn't know if he would like me back."You guys know why." I mumbled. "It wouldnt hurt to try" Min said sincerly.

                 "I still cant help but feel that something went on with you this week" Nicole eyed me suspiciously. I Sighed I guess it wouldnt hurt to tell them. "Well Taemin kinda asked me out today." Everyone gasped. "No way little Maknae Taemin!" Suzy said. "Well he is not who we all thought he was he is different." I said recalling the event that took place 3 days ago. "Ooh story time!" Amber screeched. I eventually told them all that happened leaving out the names of everyone else but Taemin's.

                 "I KNEW TAEMIN WAS A LITTLE AFTER HE WAS ON WE GOT MARRIED WITH NAEUN!!" Eunji yelled. "Yeah don't go out with him! Go out with Minho instead." Tiffany said. "Yah what is it with you and Minho" Taeyeon accused Tiffany. "Nothing i just think they will be good together." "Yeah Minkey for life!!" Suzy Joined. "You guys are weird." I told them. "well thats why we're your friends." Soyou said.

                    We talked about other things before it got late and they got up to leave. "Well good luck to you Key. Tell us how it goes." Soyou winked at me. "Yeah and eat some more cause food is yummy!!" Amber praised. I laughed alright guys i'll talk to you guys soon. Bye." I closed the door and yawned.

                    Once i did my whole night time routine i went to bed thinking of tomorrow's scheduel. Suddenly Taemin came into my mind and couldn't help but realized my heart beat a little faster.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: another chapter thanks for commenting and subscribing.

@nedy90 and @Findyourdestiny Yes Onew has leader senses he is very amazing^^

please keep commenting and subscribing i love reading what you guys think!!!!