Chapter 2

My Bodyguard

"Saebyuk-ah, i love you. I really do." One man said holding the girl shoulder in front of him. The girl eyeing him, staring into the beautiful eyes of the man.

"Jeongmalyo?" The girl asked.

"Ne, jeongmal." The man hugged her, then pecked her head.

"Cut!" Someone screamed stopping the romantic scene.

"That was good, this is the scene i've been waiting for." That someone clapped his hands proudly with the scene who he saw just now.

"Thank you." The man and the girl had hugged then thanked everyone there.

"Yoona, i'm not wrong choose you to be the main actor in this movie."

"Ah ne thank you sajangnim. I feel honored." Yoona said smiling.

"I should get going then, thank you once again." Yoona left the director and walked to his stand.

"Ready to go?" One man in front of Yoona asked.

"Ne, manager Lee. Oh where's my phone?" Yoona extended his hand to his manager. Manager lee then give his phone. Quickly, Yoona found the contact who would his call.

"Hello?" Yoona said when his call answered.

"Ne Noona, i will go home. I miss you." Yoona change his voice like a kid with full of aegyo.

"Yeah, wait for me ok? I love you." Yoona end the call. He called someone who's very important for his life. Because the both of them very busy, they rarely meet even go back to their house. And now, Yoona have a chance to spend his time with that person.

"Kajja, Noona already waiting me." Yoona said to his manager. The manager just followed Yoona enter the car.

****

Tiffany POV

I'm now in the car going back to my home. Aah, it's been a while not back to the house i bought with my little brother. Oh yes about brother, i really have brother though he is my half brother. My father and his mother get married back then. So yeah, that make us to be a siblings.

Back then, i've ever thought why he is my brother? Yes, i feel if his not my brother i will date him. Why? Oh come on, who doesn't want Im Yoona to be your boyfriend. Handsome, kind, romantic, and sweet to all people. He is one of the best ideal man in the world. Just with his smile, he can melted thousand of woman hearts. His a famous actor who attend the same agency with me.

/sumgyeodo twingle eotjeonha/

My phone ringing breaking my imagination about Yoona. I grabbed the phone inside my bag and checked the person who calling me. My smile grew wider when i read the name contact. Your in the right time Yoong.

"Hello?" I said first to him.

"Yoong, what's up? Why you call me, are you going back to home?" I asked him.

"Ne, Noona i will go home. I miss you." He replied with full of aegyo. Uggh it's annoying actually but right now my missing feel bigger than my annoying feel to him. I'm sure right now his pouted his lips. Aah, kyeopta.

"Oh, i'm on the way. I'll wait you."

"Yeah, wait for me ok?"

"Alright, alright my Yoong." I giggled. His ended the call after that. Sigh, always like that. He don't know that his noona missed him so badly. Just wait Im Yoona, you will get it from me at home. My laugh exploded just thinking about it.

"Fany, you alright?" Manager Kim or you can call him Hyoyeon stared at me. Maybe worried because my suddenly laughter,kekeke.

"I'm alright Hyo, just tought about something funny." I smirked a little. He just nodded and back to his position. Watching towards the road  that feel empty right now. I better sleep then. I closed my eyes after that with my head landed to the pillow which one of gift from a fan.

POV End

 

i will update soon the chapter 3, don't forget share your thoughts guys and of course subscribes if this story deserve it #believeintaeny