Chapter 5

My Bodyguard

Taeyeon still sleeping in his bed. He enjoyed the dream he had, but it's just a while because a sudden scream distrub his sleep.

"Ya! What the heck is that?" That someone screamed again. Taeyeon shocked hear it again, he groggily wake up while rubbing his eyes.

"Aish.." He grunted then go out from his room to see  the person who bravely disturb his beautiful dream.

"Ya! Are you crazy? Scream in this early morning huh?" Taeyeon let out his anger to someone who sit with laptop in front of her.

"Are you blind? I should asked you why in this hour you still asleep, stupid." The latter argued back.

"Arraseo, why you scream though Sunny-ah?" Taeyeon then sit beside Sunny who still focused with her laptop.

"Sobs, sobs, Taeyeon-ah my Fany, Fany, Tiffany." Sunny give a fake cry to him.

"Fany? Who is it?" Taeyeon asked wondering.

"Geez Taeng, Tiffany Hwang my favorite idol." Sunny stated again.

"W-what? Y-your favorite idol?" Taeyeon said with full of surprise.

"Ya! Waegurae..why you so shocked to hear that huh?"

"You said she's your favorite idol so Tiffany is..." Before finished his words Sunny already cutted his words.

"Yes Taeng, Tiffany is my favorite idol. I'm her big fan. Fanytastic." Sunny answered happily while she moves her finger in the bottom of her chin.

"So childish." Taeyeon mumbled.

"Why you don't say that you like Tiffany to me?" He asked.

"Hello!! Should i always report what i like and what i do to you?" Sunny answered sarcasticly.

"Gee, if your not my cousin i swear i already kill you." Thought Taeyeon.

"It's so rare that you asked about my idol. Oh or you like Tiffany though, do you?" Sunny teased the latter with poking his shoulder.

"W-w-what? I am not." Taeyeon stattered.

"Sigh, ok then. Poor Tiffany she almost killed by the sasaeng fans. Uggh, stupid, ing crazy fans." Grunted Sunny with so much hate in her tone. Taeyeon just watching his cousin silently.

"But luckily someone who have kind heart save her last night." Sunny said again.

"It was me who help her, babo." Taeyeon said in his mind.

"Oh Taeng, i read in web because Tiffany life might be in danger, the agency Choi Ent will find the bodyguard for her."

"Really? Where the announcement?" Taeyeon steal the laptop and searching about bodyguard recruitment for Tiffany.

"Taeyeon you will attend the audition?" Sunny asked. Feeling weird with Taeyeon behavior right now. His cousin don't like anything about idol life or the hit song nowadays instead his just focus with his happy life and don't forget to practice his favorite sport, taekwondo.

"Why..eh are you sure?" Sunny asked again.

"Yeah, i wanna try. However someone who save Tiffany last night is..." Taeyeon almost blurted about the incident. He then stop in the midtense.

"Is who? You? Huh dream on Taeyeon it's impossible."

"Shireo! The important is i just attend the audition. Accepted or not it's up to them."

"It's like you will get bullied by them, midget." Sunny bullied him again.

"Shut up you dwarf!" Taeyeon then leave Sunny to his room. He will take a bath, be ready to go to Choi Ent.

"I should be her bodyguard, it must." He said in his mind.

****

Kwon Studio

"Oppa." Seohyun called his brother Yuri who still focus arranging his camera.

"Hmm?" He just hummed without turning his head.

"There is a job for you." Seohyun get closer to Yuri.

"This time for magazine photoshoot." She said again.

"Who's the model?" Yuri glanced Seohyun.

"Jessica Jung."

"That famous model isn't it?" Yuri asked.

"Yup, she will come about an hour again. Oppa, remember do the best in this photoshoot. You know oppa, Jessica Jung is perfectionist. Just a little mistake you will dead oppa." Seohyun warned him.

"Your not believe your own brother Seo? It's been 5 years i work in this job and everythings going well. Instead because my skill i get many achievment." Yuri pride of himself.

"I know, my handsome brother. I trust you with all my heart." Seohyun teased.

"Haha since when you can tease me like that?" Yuri pinch her sister nose cutely.

"Oppa, i can say sweet words it's because of you. Everyday i see you always flirting with your models, it's annoying you know?" Seohyun puff her cheek annoyed. Yuri just laughed watching his little sister cuteness.

"Do you'll flirt with her too, Oppa?"Seohyun asked again.

"Depends." Yuri just smirked.

"Geez, Oppa you such a playboy." Seohyun punch his hand lightly.

"If you can make Jessica melted, i salute of you oppa." Seohyun slapped his shoulder repeatedly. Melted? Ice? What do you mean Seohyun-ah. I become curious of Jessica Jung. Let see Seohyun, Jessica Jung she will fall in my hand. Said Yuri in his mind.

-----

there guys i updated, i'm sorry if you wait too long keke. for my apology double update for you guys so click "next" button