Chapter 6

My Bodyguard

Taeyeon enter the large buliding of Choi Ent. He then walk to the receptionist ask about audition of Tiffany bodyguard.

"Excuse me, Miss." He called.

"Yes sir, can i help you?" The receptionist replied.

"Umm, where the place for audition of Tiffany  bodyguard?"

"You just get to the second floor and found the meeting room. There's the place, Sir." The receptionist explained.

"Ah yeah, thank you so much Miss." Taeyeon bowed then walk to the lift.

Hyoyeon POV

Today, i really busy with the audition of Tiffany bodyguard. So tired. Just selecting 10 person but my head already throbbing badly. I need a rest, gah. From the 10 person, no one was fitted with the category. They just attend the audition because want to close with Tiffany. Do not want to protect her, stupid people.When i'm still busy, someone knocked on the door.

/TOK TOK TOK/

"Come in." I said. The door open but i still not glance from the papers in my hands.

"Jogi, is this the place of audition for Tiffany bodyguard?" Asked that person. Aah, it's the attender. I hope this is the last. I pray in my head. Then i glance to that person.

"YOU?" Suprised, looking to the man who's in front of me. He...he someone who helped us back then.

Taeyeon POV

I suprised see the person in front of me. Maybe, he same with me dazzled like watching their idol.

"Ah Hyoyeon-shi, nice to meet you again." I said breaking the awkward situation beetwen us.

"Hahaha, yeah me too Tae...Tae..."

"Taeyeon, Hyoyeon-shi." I cutted his words. Geez, is it my name really hard to pronounce? Until now, he still don't know my name properly. His name more hard though.

"Yes, Taeyeon-shi. I'm sorry i always forgot your name." He just laugh dryly while rubbing his heck that i think not itchy. I hope because of him, it more easy to me be tiffany bodyguard.

Pov End

****

Author POV

A car parking in the front of Kwon Studio. After a while, the door open reveal a girl with her slim and beautiful legs. The girl use a shirt and jeans make her look casual but still attractive. Not forget, the black sunglasses she use to cover her eyes.

The girl then walk inside Kwon Studio. With two people following behind her.

"Jessica, this is the Kwon Studio." Said one person behind Jessica.

"Ok." Jessica says shortly do not care what actually they're talking about.

Yuri POV

"Oppa, oppa Jessica already come." Seohyun approach me with a rush and panickly. Like she just run a way from a dog. Ch, such a kid.

"Just get her inside, Hyun-ah." I said. She nodded and then get Jessica who waiting outside. I still busy arranging my camera that i will use for the photoshoot with super model, Jessica Jung. Yes, i just obeyed Seohyun words. I should prepared this perfectly showing my prefosianlism to Jessica.

"Oppa." Seohyun called again but in whisper way. I then glance her and see behind her stood three girls. I approach them with a smile all along.

"Annyeong haseyo." I greet them with a bow.

"Annyeong haseyo." Two girls behind greet me back. Ha, i'm sure the girl in the middle front is Jessica. So cold, i standing in front of her in a while but she's not ever looking at me. A mysterious girl indeed. She looked up her head observing my studio.

"Something wrong?" I asked her.

"No." She replied shortly.

"Kwon Yuri imnida. But you can call me Yuri." I extended my hand to shake her hand.

"You already know my name right? So, it's not worthy if i tell you again." She said with "i dont care" look. And then walk pass me to sit in waiting chair. This girl really, watch out Jessica Jung you can't mess with the great Kwon Yuri. Watch out.

POV End

****

"So you came here for audition?" Hyoyeon asked Taeyeon who sit in front of him.

"Yes, Hyoyeon-shi." Taeyeon replied shyly.

"You accepted." Hyo extended his right hand.

"Huh?"

"You accepted to be Tiffany bodyguard, Taeyeon-shi." Hyo added. Taeyeon still wear a confused look with what Hyoyeon said to him.

"Ya! My hand already stiff. You want it or not?"

"Ah yeah, of course i want eh thank you Hyoyeon-shi." Taeyeon then shake Hyoyeon hands. In his mind his really happy finally can be her crush bodyguard but in the other side still confuse why he just accepted like that without selection or something like that.

"Hyoyeon-shi?" Taeyeon patted Hyoyeon shoulder.

"Yes?"

"Your not selecting me first?"

"It's ok, this is a gift for you." Hyoyeon smile to him.

"What do you mean?" Taeyeon still and still confused.

"You helped us yesterday, because of that i'm sure you can protect Tiffany later." Hyoyeopn stated. Taeyeon still process his words but after a while he finally curved a smile. Same with Hyoyeon, smile appeared on his lips. Finally his job ended.

****

/Blitz Blitz Blitz/

Sound of camera can be heard in Yuri studio. Every moves Jessica show, Yuri not forget to capture it.

"Ok, next." Yuri said to the staff. Order them to make Jessica change her clothes.

"Wow, daebak." Seohyun mouth agape looking to the pictures her brother captured. Yuri just smile proudly. After a while, jessica finally come back to the photoshoot booth. All people inside have jaw dropped staring the gorgeous girl with beautiful dress wrapped her body. Yuri like hypnotized by Jessica, he can't blink his eyes. He don't want waste his time to capture this moment in his mind.

"Can we start again?" Jessica finally asked. Yuri woke up from his daydreamed and go back to his job.

"Please move a little to the left." Yuri instructerd the model. Jessica just obey his words to make her pose more perfect.

/Blitz Blitz/

"Ok, done." Yuri stated ended today photoshoot.

"Thank you so much, all of you." He said again while bowing. He then approach Jessica who still busy with her make up artist.

"You really beautiful." Yuri smiling softly to her. His heart slowly beats faster when he can see Jessica very close like this. He want spend his time just seeing her beautiful face. Is this love? Maybe yeah. Maybe Kwon Yul this is love at the first sight.

"Satisfied watching my face? You watching me like i'm your prey Yuri-shi." Jessica smile smugly to the latter.

"Ya, i just want pounce on you Jessica Jung. Ready to kiss your kissable lips." Yuri said in his mind.

"Oh thanks for the compliment, your the 100th person who said that to me today." Jessica laughed mockingly then leaving Yuri who still not moving in his place.

"You really a mysterous girl. Just see, the ice princess will melt in Kwon Yuri hands." Yuri mumbled still watching Jessica who already far away from him.

-----

YulSic already apperad, TaeNy will meet soon promise..