Chapter 7

My Bodyguard

Taeyeon still sleep peacefully in his bed. The sheet who cover his body give the warm and comforted feeling make he feel lazy just to open his eyes.

/Drrrt Drrrt/

A buzzing from his phone make Taeyeon wake up. With a force, he now open his eyes and take his phone from the bed side table. Taeyeon opened one message he received just now.

/Tiffany have a schedule two hours again so come quickly to the office. Kim Hyoyeon/

"Tiffany? Kim Hyoyeon? Who they are, tch none of my business." Because still sleepy, Taeyeon then sleep again.

1 minute later...

 

 

 

 

2 minute..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

3 minute

 

 

 

 

4 minute

 

 

 

 

5 minu..

"WHAT, TIFFANY?" Taeyeon get startled now.

"Oh gosh, Taeyeon why you so stupid. Forget that now you are Tiffany bodyguard." Taeyeon grumbled while quicly getting up. But just a few steps he take, he lost his balance then...

/BRUG/

He falling with his face kiss the cold floor.

"Aissh, what is it again?" Taeyeon then check his body. Anything is fine but after he saw his leg, there is a rope tied up his left leg tightly. Taeyeon get angry even now his face change to be red. He know the person who did this to him. He cursed that person with loud of scream..

"LEE SOONKYU, F**K YOU!"

*****

Taeyeon entered the building of Choi Ent in hurry. He then walk up to the lift and quickly press the button to get him arrive at floor 5 where Tiffany have been there.

"Ha...ha..i'm sorry i'm late, i have a sudden business back then." Taeyeon said while panting.

"It's ok Taeyeon-shi you still in time to greeting her fist. Tiffany were there." Hyoyeon pointed the room where Tiffany have inside. Taeyeon just nodded then walk closer to the girl he have been waiting for to meet.

"Annyeonghaseyo." He greeted. Feeling someone calling her, tiffany turn around at Taeyeon then..

"Kyaaaa!!!" With a sudden, Tiffany close her eyes with her hands. Taeyeon confused see her reaction. He still step on the ground tho not flying, why she scream like that?

"What's wrong?" Hyoyeon come inside and standing beside Tiffany, suprised hearing the sudden scream from the singer.

"That..that..." With a shy, Tiffany then pointed Taeyeon jean. Taeyeon follow her lead an how shocked him to see the zipper of his jean still open. Spontaneous, taeyeon turn arounnd back facing Tiffany and Hyoyeon.

/SREEEET/

"Damn, my junior." Taeyeon bite his lower lip to hold the pain. Because yeah, his little junior clipped with the zipper when he try to close it.

"Are you okay?" Hyoyeon asked worried.

"Ah y-yeah i-i-am ok." Taeyeon replied while laughing dryly, covering his pain.

"Is it hurt?" The manager asked again.

"Yes? Oh, uhhm a little." Taeyeon lower his voice when answered that. Tiffany just gigling saw Taeyeon silly act. The new bodyguard very embarassed because of this, this is the first day he work but he already have a good gift,uggh.

/Nice Kim Taeyeon, very nice./

****

Seohyun walking tracing her campus corridor. She kinda amazed watching the students crowded the announcement wall that campus have in a few spot. Isn't they too lazy read that thing? Thought her.

"Seo.." A chirping voice stop her step.

"Unnie." Seohyun smiled realize the person who called her.

"You just come?"Asked that person when she's already beside Seohyun.

"Ye, Sunny unnie. You?" Seohyun asked back to Sunny who are her sunbae and a close friend of her in this university.

"It is been a few minutes i'm here but because i see you i just want walk along with you." Seohyun just smiled replying Sunny statement. Their journey full of silence. But sometimes Sunny hold her laughs making Seohyun who beside her asking wonderingly.

"Unnie, are you okay?"

"Hahahah, mmpp i'm okay Seo just- want to laugh because of someone." Sunny answered still with holding her laughs.

"Who is it?"

"Taeyeon."

"Taeyeon oppa? What's wrong about him?"

"Bwahahahaha." Sunny can't hold it again this time. She burst her loud laughs make people give her the attention or more like watching her weirdly even scared, including Seohyun.

"Unnie, Wae gurae? You scaring me."

"Hahaha aww my stomatch, hahaha uugh." After a while, Sunny finally let out her breath.

"You know right that Taeyeon always sleepwalking?" Seohyun just nodded.

"Nah, because of that last night i tied his leg with a rope so he will surely stay in the bed and not bothering me to make him wake up and put his into the bed again, hahaha." Sunny laughing again. Just because of that Sunny can laugh out loud so much. Ck, Seohyun just shake her head in disbelief. She thought Sunny out of her mind, sigh.

-----

i'm sorry guys i just update today, and i know it short but i promise next chapter will be a little long (LOL) and we will have TaeNy more. i just happy today because Taeyeon "I" album come out yeeeeey!!! all of that song is very good very good kekekeke

 

 

till next time guys~