Chapter 3

My Bodyguard

A car overtake Tiffany van and stopped in the front. The driver immediately step on the brake and

/CKIIIT/

Sound of chirped car can be heard caused the people inside the car swayed. Tiffany who slept woke up because her head hit the glass door.

"What's going on?" She asked to the driver.

"I don't know mam, there's a car stopped our way." The driver said.

"I can't believe it. Who the hell they are disturbed us." Hyoyeon growled. Tiffany just looked up to the front watched the car who had stopped them. Three people with mask got out from the car and run off to Tiffany van.

/Knock, Knock, Knock/

Somone knocked the door right behind where Tiffany sit. Tiffany knitted her eyes to see who's the person clearly. But sadly because of the mask and then the road just too dark so the face can't be seen by Tiffany.

"Open the door." One person beside the driver screamed.

"Unlock the door, sir." Hyoyeon ordered.

"But..."

"Just unlock it." Hyoyeon said one more time before the driver granted his order. Hyoyeon then got out from the car.

"Andwae!" Tiffany screamed watching Hyoyeon got out. She's afraid something bad will happen to them. But she's too late to prevented her manager. Because right now, Hyoyeon already face up those people. Hyoyeon talked to that person and Tiffany doesn't know what they're talking about.

Suddenly, that person punch Hyoyeon face make him fell down. It make Tiffany shocked with what she had seen. She then get out from the car but before she run off to Hyoyeon, someone had grabbed her left hand and that someone is the man who knocked her door before.

"Let me go!!" Tiffany tried to make the man let go of her but the man grabbed her hand very tightly.

"Tiffany,they're sasaeng." Hyoyeon screamed to her. Tiffany once again shocked to heard that. Sasaeng? Ok, maybe half of the sasaengs not bad but this is a freaking crazy sasaeng fans.

"Ahjussi, help us." She screamed to the driver. The old man then got out too, but before his help them he already beaten up from the back make him fell and fainted. Tiffany just watched it horrorly. What they want actually? And what will happen to her?

"God, please help me." She prayed in her mind. Tiffany already shed a tears can't do anything to save herself.

"Ms.Hwang we really your fans. So calm down, we wouldn't do anything bad to you. Trust us you will feel amazing after this." The person who grabbed her hand her cheek.

"So listen to us, Ms.Hwang." That person step by step got neared try to kiss her. Tiffany body shaking, she can't move her body when that person lips got near to her lips. Out of sudden, the person fainted in front of her. Tiffany confused saw that. She looked up her head. Because the dark of night, she can't see the face but she can guessed it's a male. That man stand in front of her grabbed tightly the wood he used to beaten up that sasaeng.

"You alright miss?" The man who turn out to be Taeyeon asked her. He kneeled in front of Tiffany.

/DEG/

Taeyeon heart begin beating faster when he looked the person clearly.

"Tiffany." He said softly. Although with the dim light he sure the person in front of him is Tiffany Hwang. Someone who make him anxious to find out.

"They're sa-saeng fans p-please he-help me, sobs.." Tiffany cried while sobbing holding her knee. Taeyeon can see she shaked very badly because afraid. He then glanced at Hyoyeon who still can't get up and held his face.

"Such an ungrateful fans." Taeyeon cursed towards two sasaeng fans.

"Come here." He said bravely. Two person of sasaengs then tried to beat him. But Taeyeon fastly punched the both of them. The two then gave up even they ran away from Taeyeon afraid to be punched again.

Taeyeon then tried to help Hyo. Standing him up.

"You ok?" He asked.

"Yes, i'm ok.ssh...thank you." Hyoyeon said still groaned of pain.

"Tiffany." Hyoyeon walked closer to Tiffany who still cry.

"H-hyo..i-i'm sca-red." Suddenly Tiffany fainted. Luckily, Taeyeon already wrapped his arms to Tiffany head so she doesn't hit her head to the road.

"Can you help me get her inside?" Hyoyeon asked.

"Sure." With one swift move, Taeyeon carried her bridal style to the car. He landed Tiffany in the back seat carefully.

"So beautiful." Taeyeon mumbled staring at Tiffany who still not wake up. But why he thinks if she sleep she's like angel?

"Sir, can you help me too with this?" Hyoyeon said again while trying to standing up the fainted driver. Tae then helped him too. Wrapped the driver hand to his neck then walked to the car. He make the driver sit in the passenger seat.

"Thank you sir..."

"Kim Taeyeon, just call me Taeyeon." Taeyeon introduced his name.

"Ah yeah, thank you Taeyeon-sshi. I really rely on you, sir." Hyoyeon bowed to Taeyeon.

"You don't need to say that." Taeyeon just gave his dry laugh scratched his neck shyly.

"Oh, you need help again? I can drive too." Taeyeon said again.

"It's ok, i can manage. Once again thank you so much Taeyeon-shi." Hyoyeon run off to the car and get inside. He then starter the car. After that, the glass door open up.

"One more time, thank you Taeyeon-shi. Hope we'll meet again." Half screamed, he thanked Taeyeon for nth time today.

"Your welcome, see you again." Taeyeon answered.

"I'll go then." Hyoyeon said for the last time. Taeyeon just nodded. The car then start walking leave Taeyeon who still stand on his position.

"Tiffany Hwang, i'm your fans now." Taeyeon said stared the car where Tiffany  inside. He just stared towards them until the car can't be seen again.

Taeyeon then go walked again to his home. On his way to home, he just never stop smiled. He not curious again now. He had met her. Met the girl who make him anxious all day long or the girl who make him fall in love at the first sight, Tiffany Hwang.

.....