Chapter 4

My Bodyguard

Yoona with a rush get inside his home. Worried can be seen from his face. He then open the door roughly. He can see in the living room the driver of his family groaned in pain touched his neck and Hyoyeon too still busy cured his wound.

"What happened?" Yoona said histerycally saw everything in front of him. Before someone answered his question, he ask again.

"Where's Fany Noona?"

"She's in her room." Hyoyeon said shortly. Yoona immediatily walk to the second floor where Tiffany room located.

"Noona." He said softly open the door knop.

"Ah young master, Ms. Tiffany had sleep a while ago. She have a fever so i prepared warm towel for her forehead." Lee ahjumma explained to him. She is the maid who work with his family for a long time.

"Ahjumma, can you leave us alone?" Yoona asked.

"Sure, young master." Lee ahjumma then leave Tiffany room to give a space for the siblings. Yoona sit in side of the bed. He sighed watching his sister condition.

"Noona." He moved a strand of her hair that covered her beautiful face.

"Ngghh..Yoong." Tiffany wake up from her sleep feel someone presence beside her. She realized that the person is her brother then she hugged tightly Yoona and cry in his shoulder.

"Yoong..sobs..sobs..i'm scared." Tiffany cry hard while sobbing.

"Sshh, uljimma Noona i'm here." Yoona her back to make her calm. He pushed tiffany softly from the hug and staring to her face. He wipes the tears that still freely fall down from his sister eyes.

"They're bad Yoong, very bad." Tiffany punched Yoona chest abruptly letting out her anger.

"Noona, don't thinking of that again. Now you just sleep ok?" Yoona held her hand and give her a little squeeze. Tiffany just nodded and lay her head down again to the pillow. After that, yoona help her to wrapped the blanket around her body.

"Close your eyes Noona and have a sweet dream." He said again. Tiffany obeyed his words and close her eyes.

"Good night." Yoona pecked her forehead for the last time before stepped out from his angel room where she sleep peacefully now.

*****

It's been an hour Taeyeon tried to close his eyes. But no he can't. Eventhough he already counted the sheeps in his mind still he can't sleep. His mind always replaying the accident where he helped someone who he fond of now. Tiffany, yes she is always invaded Taeyeon mind. Is she alright? How her condition now? Is she still shocked? That questions always popped in his brain if he remembered her.

"Ah, michigetta." He messed up his hair frustastingly. Tiffany, tiffany...wae

"WAE???" He screamed suddenly broke the silent night with his loud voice.

"I just met you, and it's just by accident but why you always in my mind Tiffany?" He said to himself. Spitted out his grudges.

"Ya! Why you scream in the midnight like this? You just disturb my sleep."

"Omo, Soonkyu-ah gwae-gwaencha-na. Hehe, sorry." Taeyeon stuttered.

"I'm too tired to fight with you so apology accepted. Now sleep." The girl who usually called with Soonkyu ordered her cousin.

"Yes,yes madam." Taeyeon then lay down his body ready to sleep or more like scared if that short girl give him a nice punch in the face. Watching Taeyeon not move again, Soonkyu or we can call her Sunny closed his door room then go back to her room continued her sleep who had disturbed by his cousin.

*****

 "What would we do?" Hyoyeon said to the man in front of him. Now, he and Yoona in the office agency where the siblings attend. They now discuss the problem about the accident of Tiffany had yesterday.

"Tiffany in danger now, sajangnim." Now, Yoona turn said to the man that were called by him "sajangnim".

"Ne Yoong i know, we should make a move before before its too late. And Yoong don't call me sajangnim again for God sake we in the same year even we are bestfriends , buddy." The man just talked with his cute voice make Yoona and Hyoyeon hold their laughs.

"Arra, arra so what would we do then, Youngie?" Yoona asked.

" Private bodyguard for Tiffany." Youngie stated.

"MWO??" Yoona and Hyoyeon asked in disbelief at the same time.

"Sooyoungie, why should bodyguard?" Hyoyeon asked next.

"For protecting Tiffany, duh."

"But Hyoyeon can protect her Soo." Yoona argued.

"Yeah but Hyo can't fight instead he got beaten up by the sasaengs last night, right Hyo?" Sooyoung asked to the manager.

"Aah, your right." The manager just mumbled. He realized although he is a man but he can't fight and almost make Tiffany life in danger.

"He should can fighting and ready to protect Tiffany all the time." Sooyoung said again. By the way about fighting, Hyoyeon remembered about last night. He and Tiffany got helped by a man who beaten up all of that crazy sasaeng fans.

"Tae...tae ah who the hell his name is? I can't remember it." He said in his mind.

"Hyo, how is it?" Sooyoung broke his daydream.

"Ah ye, how about what?" He asked startled.

"Aigoo, you daydreaming again. I said are you agree to hire a bodyguard for Tiffany? Yoona agree." Sooyoung said. Hyoyeon just glanced at Yoona and the actor just nodding his head.

"Ok, i agree then." He stated.

"How about we make the announcement in Tiffany website?" Yoona give them an idea.

"I'ts a great idea Yoong so the registrant just come to the office." Sooyoung said.

"I just follow your decision guys, i just hope Tiffany can save later." Hyoyeon said.

"Hopefully the man last night be her bodyguard." He said again in his mind.

"Eh, Soo, Yoong?" Hyo asked.

"Yeah what is it Hyo?" Sooyoung asked back.

"How about the bodyguard i handle it. I mean i choose the right one for her."

"Ok, you know Tiffany a lot Hyo." Sooyoung smiled to Hyoyeon.

"Are you ditch me? I'm her brother you know." Yoona whines with a pout. Sooyoung and Hyoyeon just laughed out loud watching the great actor Im Yoona expression.

----

patient guys, in the next next chapter TaeNy will real meet kekeke my subs area's increasing but why the comment stuck there? please guys share your thought just with "update soon author" i'll really happy..but for my subscribers thank you guys hahaha