Chapter 1

My Bodyguard

 

/Blitz, Blitz, Blitz/

The blitz sound of cameras filled the big hallroom who is now full of many pers. Sounds of many screams can be heard followed one by one questions by  reporters in that room.

"Tiffany, Tiffany when your album will release?" Asked one of reporter to the girl who sit in the front stage.

"My album will be realease soon, so for my fans please be patient ok?" Said the girl with smile. In the same time appering her eye smile who known to be her charming luck.

The blitz sounds back filled the room nonstop. The room now used to a pers conference a famous singer or we can say idol who will be release her second album soon.

"Ok today's enough till here. Thank you so much for your attention guys." One man who sit beside Tiffany spoke while standing and bow to everyone in the room before leaving the stage with the idol.

"Tiffany, one more question." One repoter screamed.

"Sorry, tiffany have another schedule. We're in rush now." the man who standing beside Tiffany before cropped immediatily.

"Tiffany, the last pose please." One of photographer said. That photographer in the start always take a picture of the idol. Tiffany with pleasure,face the audience again and wave her hands to the fans. Of course not forget with her eye smile. After long enough, tiffany leave the stage immediatily following the man who with her before.

"Ah..it's hot here." Tiffany complained  while waves her hands to her face.

"Where we're going now?"  She asked. Looking the man who busily see his note schedule of her.

"Emm, for today it's done here. You can rest.". The man answered.

"Really Hyo? Aah.. This is my favorite." Tiffany said  walking first leaving her manager Hyoyeon alone. Hyoyeon just shake his head watching the act of his artist.

*****

At one cafe, taeyeon sit silently. Sometimes , he's slurp the coffee who's now almost empty.

"Where is he? He's really slow." He mumbled while watching his watch.

"Hei, long enough here?" Taeyeon startled hearing the voice who suddenly surpise him.

"Ya! Kwon Yuri." Taeyeon said a little bit angry. He show a glare to Yuri because of that.

"Eish, calm down Taeng. Sorry i'm late there was a sudden job."  Yuri said drinking Taeyeon coffee without the permission of the owner.

"Very well mannered, Yul." Tae said sarcasticly see the behaviour of his best friend.

"What?" Yuri asked  innocently.

"Ani, so what the sudden job who make the Kwon Yuri two hours late for meet his best friend here?"

"Kim Taeyeon you know what my job is. So i'm taking picture who will give money to me." Yuri with piercing voice explained his reason.

"Ch, you must be just take a picture of y lady." Taeyeon teased.

"Babo." Yuri hitted Taeyeon head.

"Ya! Why you hit me?"

"That's why you should listen my explanation. Or you want to see the proof so your mouth will close perfectly when i'm talking." Yuri suggested to Taeyeon. Taeyeon think for a while before nodded his head.

"Just look this." Yuri give his camera to Taeyeon. Taeyeon take it immediatily and check the object who make Yuri late to meet him. One picture got his attention. He then click the picture and right there appeared a picture of beuatiful girl with an eye smile.

"Omo, yeoppuda." Tae mumbled in his mind.

"Who is this?" He asked pointed the picture.

"You don't know her?" Yuri asked back with suprised face.

"No."

"Tiffany Taeng, her name is Tiffany."

"Tippany?" Tae asked amazed. He never heard that name before.

"Aigoo Taeng, Tiff not Tipp stupid."

"Oh my god, i'm really have a best friend who live in the forest." He continued of course in his mind. He will get one big punch if he said loudly to Taeyeon.

"Aish, don't give me headache Yul. Just explain it to me who is she?" Taeyeon said grumpily put Yuri camera a bit rough.

"Ya! You wanna die? Jinnja, you really stupid, short, life too."

"Ya! Ya! Don't take that problem alright? Just hurry explain to me."

"Ok, ok i will explain her to you Mr. Kim Taeyeon." Yuri changed his sit position to be more comfortable. Same with Taeyeon, he is too change his position like student who give his full attention to the teacher.

"Tiffany Hwang is..." Before Yuri finished his speech he's already stop when his eyes landed to the beautiful girl in front of him. Yuri eyes follow wherever that girl go.

Yuri stand on his seat and approach the girl but Taeyeon held his arm prevented him.

"Where you going? You not done yet explain Tiffany to me." He said.

"Taeng, i will but later ok? I'm busy now." Yuri then walked away from Taeyeon approach the beautiful and y girl his eyes landed just now.

"Once a playboy, always a playboy." Tae said watching Yuri's back who already far away from him. He still curious about Tiffany Hwang. His cursed himself why don't know anything about that girl?

"I better go home than watching the black bean action." Taeyeon said stand on his feet and leave Yuri at the cafe who's now very busy with his new target.

 

this is the first chapter of my bodyguard, hope you like it guys and i'm sorry if my grammar really bad. actually this is old fanfic but i'm translated to english. and the original is indonesia ver. kekeke so don't suprised if you feel this ff kind too old.