02 - We Will Meet Again

You're The Only One (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

OST

 

 

 

A loud bang from Jieun’s fallen body surprised Woohyun and Sungyeol a lot. They turned around and what was seen in front of them really a nightmare. Jieun rolled freely on the extremely steep ground. Woohyun and Sungyeol immediately ran after Jieun frantically but the ground condition was so steep which made Jieun fell really fast. Woohyun stared at what was far in front of him as he kept trying to ge down the cliff frantically. He saw the end of cliff. If Jieun fell into it, it would end her life. He speed up his movement. Sungyeol also trying to move fastly alongside Woohyun. Together, they tried to descend the steep cliff.

"Sungyeol! I'll fall myself down!" Woohyun shouted.

 

"What?! Are you crazy Woohyun?!!" Sungyeol cried in panic. Woohyun saw Jieun that kept falling and getting closer to the end of cliff.

 

"The time won't be enough if we tried to climb down the cliff with this pace." Woohyun shouted, he looked at the ground below the cliff on his feet. His breath was howling.

 

 

 

 

And....

 

He threw himself.

 

 

 

 

 

 

In instant Woohyun slumped very quickly down the steep cliffs. Rocks hit his hands and feet. He tried to keep his balance as he moved the branches that scratched his face. Finally Woohyun fell and thrown to the ground after bouncing and falling from steep cliff which was now located on top of him, he immediately tried to get up. As soon as he did that Woohyun felt a radiating pain in his leg.

 

"." He said, looking at his feet at a glance.

 

Large blue bruises were now visible in both  of his calves, he again tried to run to catch Jieun, only now Woohyun running with limping leg. It turned out one of his legs wasn't just bruised but also dislocated, but he neglected all the pain. The only thing in his mind now was to save Jieun, he didn't feel the pain in his legs because of the urge to save Jieun was so great. Meanwhile, Jieun was unable to withstand the weight of her body. Slowly her hands grip became weaker, tears streamed down her cheeks. It was the first time she had the greatest fear in her lifetime, as if death was waiting for her.

 

 

 

 

I could not hold it anymore...

 

 

 

Her hands grip slowly started to off from the tree roots, the only thing she had been holding on, Jieun immediately fell along with rocks and soil around her. Jieun closed her eyes, surrendering her life. Suddenly a strong hand hold hers. 

 

 

"DON'T LET GO!!" Woohyun cried, Woohyun's voice seemed to be a beautiful melody ringing in Jieun ears, giving her hope to survive.

 

"Give me your other hand!" Woohyun commanded her, Jieun was trying to reach Woohyun, she stomped her feet but instead  that made her slip and push herself falling, making Woohyun being pushed down with her.

 

"Arrgh!!" Jieun shouted weakly, Woohyun immediately restrain himself with strands of roots at the edge of the cliff, Jieun tears flowing profusely. Now she not only would make herself fall down, but also Woohyun.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Shh.. calm down Jieun. Look at me!" Woohyun whispered, Jieun looked at him with tears.

 

"We will survive, trust me and try to calm down. The more you move your body, then we will be more easy to fall off." Jieun nodded, entrusting her life to Woohyun completely. Woohyun slowly lifted himself while still gripping Jieun's hand, this time he managed to trample himself, felt his breath roaring.

 

"That's it, good girl. Now give me your other hand, slowly."

Jieun slowly raised her hand with difficulty to reached Woohyun's hand, Woohyun immediately caught her and firmly lift Jieun up, pulled her from the edge of the cliff as Jieun dropped on his body, in his arms. He saved her. Jieun shaking violently, she cried frantically as tears flooded her face. For the first time in her life, Jieun felt a huge relief. She could has dies before but Woohyun had saved her life.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Hey.." Woohyun whispered, patting her head. "There there, it's okay. There's nothing that you need to worry about right now." He said calming Jieun, suddenly Woohyun saw blood seepage around Jieun, immediately he checked Jieun and saw severe bleeding in her calf.

 

"This must be stopped." Woohyun took his handkerchief and tied it tightly to end its bleeding.

 

"Oh my god.. thank goodness you're all survive! Jesus, I really could go crazy if bad things ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter