10 - Awaken Enemy

You're The Only One (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

That man smoked his cigar slowly, creating perfect spheres that slowly disappearing in the air, he calmly looked at clouds from the window. The weather today was good for horse riding. Only businesses and horse riding that made him feel interested in this world, for him business was a cruel world. Competition that could be devastating in order to be the best in the world, one of the things that could increase adrenaline. While horse riding was the only thing that made him feel alive. His door was open, one of his aides entered hurriedly.

"Sir, we've got the latest news about him."

 

"And?" He asked nonchalantly, he was back to his aide, whiff smoke from a cigar and looking at the sky in distance.

 

"He has got married." He was quite surprised to hear it.

 

"Married? What kind of game is he trying to do now? I never thought he would take this issue by including others. It’s more interesting now. What do you know about his wife?"

 

"The only daughter of Lee Jinpyo, number one business man in Jeju. His assets are the third highest in South Korea.” He nodded his head.

Yes, the highest asset in South Korea was still owned by him. But if Nam Woohyun, his enemy, combining the assets of the company Lee Jinpyo with Woohyun company, it could be a disaster for him, he would be destroyed simply.

 

 

 

 

"This is more serious than I thought. Find any information about his wife. I will not hesitate to involve her."

 

"Yes sir!" He returned back to his aide, staring at the sky. He smiled slowly, enjoying the adrenaline rising. A huge war will come.  

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

OST

 

 

"Hoaamm.."

 

Jieun yawned, she rubbed her face after flexing her body muscles, stretching her arms above. The clock in her room was still showing at 5 am, with spirit she jumped out of bed and opened the window, letting the cold morning air streaming in. Today she had a plan, she would cook! Jieun smiled happily. Well, even though in fact she couldn’t cook, but the more important thing was she had good intentions. As she jogged she opened the door of her room, she nearly forgot to take a cloak to cover her nightgown. She wore it as she descended the stairs to the kitchen, Jieun opened her mobile phone browser, looking for the easiest recipes.

After a while she decided to make pancakes and baked egg. With passion she started looking for frying pan, Miss Gong put stuff in the kitchen neatly. Too neat actually, to the extent that it was difficult to find the frying pan. Standing on tiptoe Jieun opened the cupboard that located on top to take the frying pan, but alas it fell. Everything was falling, one of them fall on a bottle of cooking oil which made the oil scattered everywhere, causing a stir in the calm morning.

 

 

"Oh no, it's messed. I have to clean this all!" She complained upsetly.

Jieun immediately smoothed utensils falling and wiping splashes of oil that were scattered on the floor. With a rush she picked up one by one frying pan and held it with her left hand. She vaguely heard impatient footsteps walking into the kitchen.

 

 

 

 

"What the hell are you doing? It's still 5, Jieun!"

Jieun rolled her eyes, who else? It's Woohyun for sure. Apparently Woohyun had to wake up and look for the source of commotion in the kitchen and the commotion culprit was now sitting trying to tidy up the mess she made. Jieun turned around, trying to defend herself.

 

 

"I was just—“

 

 

PRANGG!

 

Her heart was beating fast, Jieun was stunned to see Woohyun to the extent the cookware that she had been held back fell to the floor. Woohyun didn’t wear tops, he only wore long pants while his bare broad chest exposed clearly. With his really messed brown hair, he stared Jieun sharply as usual, more than enough to made Jieun nervous. Woohyun shutted his ears to hear the sound of boisterous cookware collide with the floor.

"Gosh Jieun! Are you trying to make a scene?" He asked with exasperation.

 

 

 

"What's with your face?" Woohyun asked, realizing Jieun face reddened. Damn, Jieun thought who were embarrassed to get caught blushing.

 

"No-nothing. Ish, oppa, if you want to get out of your room at least wear something that more appropriate." She said, she looked at Woohyun who was crossing his arms in front of her who made Jieun face flushed even more. All her life she had never seen shirtless man right in front of her like this. Well, the man she loved more precisely.

 

 

 

 

 

"Whose fault? I actually just got up, you were all so noisy, I woke up and immediately check here.” Woohyun said approaching her, making her heart beat fastly.

 

"Okay, I'm sorry. You can see I'm cleaning the mess I made." Jieun answered while pursing her lips.

 

"What were you trying to do anyway?"  Woohyun asked upsetly, yet he knelt on the floor to help Jieun tidy up the mess.

 

"I want to cook for you."

 

"Cook? Who asked you to do that?"

 

"No one, I just want to try to cook for you." Woohyun looked confused.

 

 

 

 

 

"Can you cook?"

 

"...uhm... Nope." Jieun said while grinning in doubt, Woohyun stared at the mess in front of him.

 

 

 

She already made a mess even before start cooking, is she trying to kill me with her foods?

 

 

"Never mind, we’ll  buy breakfast outside."

 

"Hey, you should be able to appreciate my efforts. At least taste it first, you'll be hooked." Jieun said too confidently, Woohyun considered to try believing Jieun’s words.

 

"It's up to you then." He said dismissively, then he left Jieun, went back to his room. Jieun looked at Woohyun who moved left her, felt her face heating up.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Tch, what a super annoying man, Woohyun oppa is 90% infuriating and the remaining 10% is his kindness that he always uses when h'es out of mind."

Jieun remembered Woohyun’s sweetness when she was crying yesterday, it was yesterday Woohyun become a different person. But it didn’t have to wait long, the next day Woohyun’s horns and fangs already reappear. Expectting the kind Nam Woohyun was like waiting for rain in the desert, only happens once a year. With great enthusiasm she started her first cooking.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Woohyun flung himself to his king-size bed, a commotion was enough to make him upset. He rarely had a day off in the middle of busy work

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter