05 - Bad Boy

You're The Only One (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

OST

 

 

Jieun woke up slowly, vaguely sunlight broke in from the window. She blinked her eyes and her forehead. Currently her head still felt dizzy, seemed like she was crying too much last night, Jieun looked around, trying to remember back what happened now. This creamy bedroom. Ah right, she was in one of the rooms in Woohyun's house.

Vaguely, she remembered her conversation with Woohyun yesterday, it made her heart ached once more. What happened to him? Woohyun from 9 years ago changed too much, way too much. So what should she do here now? Just stay here in silence, and let Woohyun divorce her? But she too loved him so much.

 

She went to in front of the mirro,, staring at her own reflection. Her eyes were swollen and puffy, her nose red, looked really messy. As she heard her phone rang, and stared at the phone caller. Daddy. Gosh! What should she tell her father, should she lie?

"Hello, dad. Good morning." She said pretending to be cheerful, trying to hide her hoarse and raspy voice for crying.

 

"Jieun! How could you didn't contact your mom and dad as soon as you arrived!" A voice from Mr. Lee scolded her.

 

"Sorry dad, I was really tired yesterday so I fell asleep." She said as she felt guilty for lying. Her father sounded an irritated sigh on the other side.

 

"Don't do that again."

 

"Yes dad."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"What's wrong with you? Are you sick?" His father asked anxiously.

 

"Ah no.. not at all. Why could you think so?" She explained in a tone that made her voice sounded cheerful as possible.

 

"Never mind, you don't have to lie. I can hear it from your voice that you got flu."

 

"Oh.. I was missing you and mom so I was crying a bit yesterday."

Again, Jieun felt guilty for lying to her parents, about how Woohyun's attitude towards her was. She couldn't imagine how angry her parents would be if they knew the truth, if they knew Woohyun married her for business. Suddenly a knock at the door from the outside startled her. Jieun gasped, afraid if it'll be Woohyun.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Dad, sorry seems like there's someone at my door."

 

"Oh well, take care of your health. We're always praying for you here." Jieun sighed, she really missed her home. Misseed the warmth there.

 

"Thank you dad." She said choked, in tears.  

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yes, please come in." The door opened as she could shee Miss Gong was bringing something for her, her breakfast. Jieun felt disappointment hit her heart.

 

 

 

Oh. It's not Woohyun.

 

 

 

 

 

"Oh don't bother to do that, I can take my breakfast by myself." Jieun said friendly.

 

"It's okay mistress. It's my job, it was Mr. Nam who told me to bring breakfast for you, if i don't--"  

 

 

 

cough cough.

 

Miss Gong words were stalled because she coughed.

 

 

 

"If I don't do it, Mr. Nam will be angry." Jieun stared Miss Gong anxiously.

 

"What's wrong? Are you sick Miss Gong?" Jieun went to give water Miss Gong brought for her to that old lady.

 

"Here, drink this."

 

"You don't have to do it Mrs. Nam, I'm fine. Coughing is normal, since I'm not young anymore." She said smiling. "You'd better eat the breakfast, Mr. Nam asked directly to me, to make sure you always eat on time." Miss Gong added. No doubt Jieun's heart was little happy to know Woohyun was still care about her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Has Woohyun oppa already eaten?"

 

"Oh, Mr. Nam normally doesn't eat at home. He had left this early morning and usually go home at midnight. In fact, sometimes he doesn't come home."

 

"He doesn't come home?" Jealousy flashed in her heart. Worried if Woohyun had someone else beside her... Jieun shook her head, trying to erase negative minds from her brain.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Again, Jieun sighed to herself for umpteenth time as she stared at clock on her bedroom wall. It was true what Miss Gong said, it's already 11 pm but Woohyun hadn't come home yet. She walked back and forth nervously in her room, her hands intertwined

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter