06 - Denial

You're The Only One (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

(OST)

 

Jieun tried to muffle her heart beat sound, it was the first time she was so close to Woohyun. Woohyun's body heat still made a trace on hers, the grip of his hands still hurt and Woohyun's angry whisper in her ear which hurt her, that actually made her got goosebumps. Making her got mixed feelings between embarrassment, fear and also.. wanting Woohyun..? She swallowed hard, her face was flushed now and her hands trembling. Her thirst before was completely forgotten, Jieun breathed, ran panting to her room. She hastily closed the door tightly. Jieun then jumped onto her bed and buried her face into the pillow, her heart still pounding. That night she couldn't sleep at all. 

 

While on the lower floor, Woohyun now sitting on the edge of king sized bed in his room. He ruffled his hair with exasperation. What did he almost do? He growled angrily, his body felt hot. He almost tried to touching Jieun. Woohyun really couldn't deny Jieun's appeal towards him could be so strong. His rationality was totally lost when he saw Jieun. He could vaguely see her exposed flawless skin behind her see through clothes, her long hair, everything on Jieun made Woohyun want to touch her. But the things that completely eliminated his consciousness were Jieun's clumsiness and innocence. He never found a woman as innocent as Jieun in his life, her nature shy and awkward trait really irritate Woohyun. 

Now he realized, he couldn't be near Jieun. Nope, if he still maintained all he had believed all along. Opening his heart for Jieun was just same as he re-open his heart again towards feelings and hopes. Because Woohyun knew that for Jieun, that kind of relationship was usually happened because of love, emotional attachment, and marriage. Something that he always avoided for all this time. Something that once devastated him in past, crushed him up to made hate the world so much. Woohyun already decided, he could no longer be near Jieun, Jieun bothered him more than he had expected and he should stay away from that woman girl.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

As usual, that morning Miss Gong brought Jieun her breakfast, Jieun let out her breath. Despite she repeatedly said no, Miss Gong still insisted and forced her to eat. "Please Jieun, Mr. Woohyun will be so upset if you don’t want to eat.” 

 

 

 

 

Cough cough. 

 

Suddenly Miss Gong coughing so badly, Jieun immediately rubbed her back. "You're still sick, but you still bring foods for me. You'd better take a rest, Miss Gong." Miss Gong smiled at Jieun. 

 

"I’m really fine, maybe it’s just because of the weather." She said calming Jieun. Jieun suddenly remembered the events from last night, her face flushed. 

 

"Hmm, has Woohyun oppa already left for work?" Jieun still felt uncomfortable when she had to meet with Woohyun this morning. 

 

"About that.. hmm.. listen Jieun, now Mr. Woohyun doesn’t live here anymore." Jieun gave a wide-eyed stare Miss Gong. 

 

"Seriously?? But Woohyun was still here on yesterday evening!" She was really shocked. 

 

“Yes, but this early morning he told me that he would stay in his apartment alone, Jieun." 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Ugh.. Now Jieun was really annoyed, how could Woohyun left without saying a word to her? Was he that angry to her? Until he didn’t even want to stay with her any longer? Did she make him feel disgusted? 

"Just bring food away, I don’t want to eat." Jieun said, frustration really made her appetite lost. 

 

"Don’t be like that Jieun, let's eat." 

 

"No, I'm really not in mood to eat. Sorry, Miss Gong." Miss Gong nodded in understanding, bringing back the tray and then close the door. Jieun sat on her bed, looked dazed. Her breathing was heavy, hold the feeling that raged in her chest. Disappointment and feeling rejected swelled, making her chest pain. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Woohyun.. why are you so annoying? Why do you always act arbitrarily and never care about my feelings? What should I do to face you? It would be much easier if I could hate you, you know." She sobbed. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Ting tong. 

 

 

 

Woohyun frowned, who visited him at this hour? He went to open his apartment door. "Wow Woohyun, you didn’t tell me that you don’t stay in your house anymore. Meanie." Nana said with a teasing smile. Slowly she walked toward Woohyun then his cheek. 

 

"How did you know?" Woohyun asked coldly. 

 

"I was asking how you doing on Sungyeol, he said you're staying here now. But why? Out of sudden? But of course I'm happy with tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter