5. Weird Feeling

First Love

Author pov


The two boys were looking at each other with a death stare and were ready to throw a punch.You were scared that someone would get hurt and remained and baekhyuns side. Baekhyun looked at you finally and gave you a assuring smile when he finally spoke up. "You should now go baby i will come after you ." You were first scared to leave because you knew your boyfriends temper and of kai's provocative nature. In the end you were shooed away from baekhyun who was pushing you to the door. The moment you were gone things got serious.

" Can't you just off of my girlfriends sight please." Baekhyun took a step closer to the dark Kai. Kai looked up at him and gave him his signature smirk and also took a step closer. " Too bad . I am interested in her and No i won't off Mr. BYUN . " That gave Baekhyun no need to hold back anymore as he threw a punc at Kai's face but he didn't see it coming that he would dodge it really well. While dodgin his punch Kai gave Baekhyun a push and was now standing proud there. " You little just get lost from her side . Looks like you can fight." Baekhyun stood up and cleaned the dust on his hands. Not long ago just as Kai was about to answer the bells rang and was the cue for them to rush to their classes.

Your PoV

I don't know what would happen now. I am still in a daze .. I mean such things don't happens to everyone . But I am bothered about this Kai why is he acting like such a jerk. When i thought that i am in my little dream land i didn't mean this to happen. Ah.. a soft sigh escaped my mouth as a i reached my classroom and got scolded for being absent. My thoughts didn't leave baekhyun and kai . But something was off. Really off. Kai's eyes had this sad vibe .. those dark brown eyes held alot of pain for a second and then disappeared. There was something that was bugging me and i kept thinking about him rather than worrying about my own boyfriend which made me feel miserable. I jumped up when I heard the bells ring and got starteled. Of course my teacher didn't forget to scold me once again for being dazing out at class. A few minutes later a breathless Kai and Baekhyun rushed to class and got scolded by our teacher and now needed to get punishment after school. I kinda felt bad of course . But this Kai deserved it and not baekhyun. Baekhyun sat next to me with his smile which told me that everything is alright but .. Kai was looking at me from time to time and his eyes looked as if they were carrying a whole history of pain in them. It made me curious . I wanted to know everyting.. but now I think he looks so familair to me as if i met him way long before .. and this feeling was bothering me alot ..

End chapter

Sorry for this really short update but like i said im in my last year of school and its really hard with all these exams and finals i hardly have time to breath.. i wont let this ff go die xD and I once again apologize for being this late and not even making a proper update frown ifade simgesi forgive mee i will work harder and update better chapters. Ily and it breaks my heart to write it since my UB is kai and then baek .. ahh idk anymore just enjoy for now ^^ and since i had such an boring and short update will take time tmrw in my schedule and make another update ^^ ignore the dead me rn bcs of exo