Sudden meeting

First Love

Your PoV

 

 

I just hated this feeling.. this feeling of knowing him better and all these questions i have in my head bother me alot. I try my best to hide these thoughts from baekhyun if he would know he probably would get angry and the last thing i want is him to be angry.As i listened to our boring biology teacher i sometimes watched baekhyun and then my eyes shifted to kai. Buttt whyy. I let out a soft sigh and baekhyun must have noticed it. „ Soojin-ah what´s wrong ?“ Baekhyun whispered so only I could understand. I looked up to him from my notebook and whispered back „ Uhh nothing you know i hate biology .“ He patted my head and murmured a quick „ It will be alright“ just as our teacher asked us to focus. I didn´t miss Kai´s dak glare when our teacher warned us.


 

-Ring Bell-


 

The Ring bell was the cue for students to be free again. Everyone rushed out and also Baekhyun and Me. For days i´ve been wondeing how my bestie Hara is doing ince she got the flue i didn´t hear her silly jokes anymore and i kinda missed it but let´s put that aside for now and enjoy the free time I have for now.


 

Since I remembered that I have my Art classes I let out a loud groan and stopped on my way. „ Baekhyun-ah I forgot that i have Art classes. I need to go to my Arts class. I´m sorry we won´t be able to walk home together.“ My pout came out again accidentally and i head the cute boy in front of me laughing „ It´s okay my Angel we can walk together the next time and I know how much you love Art so go and have fun. Don´t you dare pout like this at class it´s too cute every boy there might fall in lie.“ he finished his sentence while kissing my pouting lips. I felt like i was in heaven again. He turned me around and gave me a light push the cue for me to go now fast.


 

With a soft sigh I made my wy to my art class but darn i forgot where it was. I made my way fast to the teachers room and asked for help, thank go they helped me fast. After I knew where i had to go i run run run soo fast and accitentally run into someone really hard . I fell on my and the one infront of me fell forwards.

We both let out an annoyed groan but mine turned fast into ah apologetic „ oh“. I stood up in an instant and helped the one i run into with his papers when I just saw those wonderfull artistic drawings my heart skipped a beat. They were really wonderfull not to mention the colours which got used on the drawing.

The person saw how i looked at his drawings and i think i made him angry when he snatched away from my hand. „ Oh I´m really sorry I didn´t want to run into you nor look at your wonderfull drawings without asking.“ Just as i looked up i his face was too near at mine .. his dark brown eyes those plump lips and his sun kissed skin. I was lost in his eyes for a second when he finally spoke up. „ Why are you looking like that? Need glasses maybe ? And never touch my stuff again and one advice from me apologize if you run into someone first and don´t look at others stuff.“ Woah.. It´s Kai .. It was his .. that´s almost unbelieveable. He held his hand out to help me up and I took it without me realizing it. „ Oh My Gosh! You kno i´m really sorry for what happened but I have to go my class must have started .“ I ran again as fast as possible and I may look like a idiot right now but I put that thought away fast. As I reached The art classroom I excpected to see students drawing and a teacher who would scold me for being late. But .. I was greeted with nothing .. I once again checked the infoletter the teachers gave me and checked the room number .. It for sure says 109 and I was at the right place but nobody is here ..

Just when from the other door someone entered which gave my hopes a push up but then was greeted with a wall and my hopes went to the ground. It wasn´t a Teachner nor other students it was Kai. I looked at him with disbelief and he quick understood what I was thinking with only reading my face. „ I´m the only one attenting this class , well not the only one anymore but since this class never had any more students than 5 the teacher said who ever wants to participate can do it and since then there´s no teacher either . And dont look at me like you just saw a Ghost.“ I quicky changed my face expression into a „ ohhh i understand“ one . I still couldn´t understand how he is in arts class .. This can only be good. 

 

A/N 

Again a short update but atleast something right right right heheh ^^ have fun and yeah my first language is not english so there might be errors in it so please be understanding ^^ If you dont mind could you leave some critics maybe or yeah -fighting- words hahaha have fun readin and yes i have some stuff in my minddddd gehehehehehhhehehhehehehehehhehehehhe ;)))))))) stay tuned my loves  

 

looook at the cute young jonginiieeee hehehhe btw they wear these uniforms at school so yeah hahaha enjoy the lil kai XD ^^