Sweet .

First Love

A while ago, Baekhyun and you stopped in front of your house. "Baek-ah do you wanna come in and eat something before you go again?" you asked him, hoping that he would agree. "Yes why not. I would do anything so I could spend some more time with you" he answered me with his cutest smile. Just as he answered, your smile grew wide and you took his hand and led him in your house. Thank god, you were already living alone, so you could be alone with him. You rushed to the kitchen to make something to eat. „Baek-ah what do you want to eat?" You looked over to him and saw how he sat on the couch and turned the TV on. "Ummm.. pasta would be OK with me " he answered while looking at me again. You nodded and started to boil the water and put the ingredients out. Just then you felt that Baekhyun wrapped his arms around your waist and back hugged you. “Do you know what Soojin? I just love you scent, I want to stay like this for ever like this with you." You felt yourself getting hotter and thought to yourself that you must be a tomato right now. "Yah hajima. It’s embarrassing me paboya and it’s my own scent, I don’t really put perfume on" you answered him. " Waaeee can’t I hug my girlfriend like this and tell her all the things that I’ve kept in for too long " he pouted and to be honest you wanted to kiss his kissable lips but held in. " Ah arraseo mianhae but.." you broke his back hug and turned to face him. "I don’t want that you make me so shy all the time so that i blush so hard." You pouted back at him. When he stopped smiling, you gave him a questioning look. "Ahhh.. don’t do that to me please " he kept his stare on me while i was panicking and looked somewhere else. " Look me in the eyes. “ he ordered and you felt yourself do what he said . „why, what’s wrong haha" you managed to say something finally. Then before you could realize it yourself, you found his lips on yours. Soon the lovely kiss turned into a passionate kiss. As you broke the kiss with him he looked kinda disappointed. "what’s wrong, Baekhyun?" you asked him worried. " just if you pout like that i just want to kiss you and make your lips mine.." you slapped his chest playfully and laughed. After that you both then prepared your meal together. Everything was like a dream and you loved it so much." That was really good thank you Soojin-ah." he thanked you with a cute wink. "No need to, we made it together hehe." The time flew by really fast and it was time for your boyfriend to go home. He hugged you as if he wouldn’t be able to see you for an month . " Baekhyun-ah don’t worry we will se each other again tomorrow ." you tried to break the hug but his hold was too strong. " Ahhh I wish we could live together so i don’t have to leave you alone and wake up seeing your beautiful face next to me.." you blushed hard once again. You gave him your sweet smile and pecked on his lips. "Don’t worry nothing will happen to me and i will always think of you." It was hard for you to say things like that because you were really shy around him. " Okay then good night to you my love." he pecked on your lips and started to go. " Good night my boy" you said so he couldn’t hear you. But then he stopped and rushed over to you again and hugged you again." Did you just call me your boy?" he asked you with and bright smile and hugged you harder. "Umm.. ahhh.... Yes how did you hear that .. i said it really quiet tho" you said once again really shy but hugged him back as he broke it. " I was waiting for you to say something so i paid more attention .. I really should leave now My Girl." It was driving you crazy how he said it. You waved back at him while mouthing at him " i love you " and he understood what you were trying to say as he made an heart sing with his hands and screamed " I LOVE YOU TOO PABO !" Oh gosh now your neighbours were looking at you as if they would saw it coming that you two would come together. Yes, Baekhyun would come over your place a lot. You smiled back at them and ran in your house again. You decided to shower and go to sleep early because you wanted to show your boyfriend your pretty side without dark circles. You finished showering and laid in your bed trying to fall asleep . Just as you heard your phone ringing and when you saw the caller ID you immediately answered the call. "Are you still now not sleeping?" your boyfriend asked and you pouted from the phone. „I can’t fall asleep.. Wait.. why aren’t you sleeping ." “Because I was thinking of you and started missing you a lot more." he said it again. As if he could see you through the phone, he laughed while saying. " Yah don’t blush again, you tomato " how could he.. aish . "Yah it’s not my fault pabo.. It’s late you should sleep now. I will too..” actually, you wanted to talk more but there is school tomorrow.. "Ahhh arraseo I heard your sweet voice so I think i will fall asleep really fast." even through the pone he was so freaking cute. "Arraseo then good night. Dream of me, you pabo." These words just spilled out of your mouth. You heard him giggle but he stopped before you could say something. "Arraseo my princess, sleep well and dream of your boy " then you hung up. You really couldn’t wait till tomorrow and so you fell asleep.... :)