Darker than dark poop

First Love

YOUR POV 

 

Everything was going on perfect even thought I felt alot of jealous fangirl stares on me but baekhyun always squeezed my waist to assure me its fine.I felt the most safe in his arms when i could i would sit there with him all day long but then probably teachers would come chasing us.Yeah school .. " Shall we go to class now baby?" he asked me with his oh so beautiful smile. Did he just call me baby? I hope he doesnt notice my red face. (A/N i swear i didnt inted to let it sound like their song call me baby) 

"Awww is my baby blushing now " he teased me and gave my tomato like red cheeks a soft and lovely kiss. I could melt under his kisses." Yah stop that i dont want tk be killed by your fangirls. Seriously how did you do that .That was kinda fast to gain so many fangirls already You are dangerous ." I finally purred it out with a pout on my face.He kissed my pouting lips immediately and i blushed hard once again . " I think you are the dangerous one .Look at how beautiful you are i tried to stay calm but when i see all these boys staring at you it makes me wanna kiss you here all the time till everybody sees that you are already mine." And in an instant I blushed again and gave him my most beautiful smile . at least i tried .. He smiled back at me and looked around to look where he can put our tray away. I took that chance and gave him a lovely kiss on his left cheek.He turned his head to me again and smiled while looking down shyly . It made me wanna do this all the time .

 

Author POV 

The bell was going to ring any minute so baekhyun told You to already go to class so you won't be late .Meanwhile he was going to put the trays away. On your way back to your class you saw kaileaning against a few lockers and talk with his friends. You wanted to go back to class fast as possible because you ddidn't want any interactions with him but i guess you were unlucky. He stepped on your way blocking you from going any further. " Hey beauty won't you say hello now to me ? " Kai asked you eith his famous smirk he was giving all girls. " Um.. sorry kai but i have to go back to class so .. See you later ." You managed to say and tried to walk again to your classroom but you could almost tell that kai wouldn't let you go that fast. " Are you sure that you would even talk to me ? Where is your boyfriend mister baekhyun ? " it was like his voice was abit pissed but that couldn't make you scared or anything . " Oh well why wouldn't I and "mister" baekhyun is putting the trays away . So now let me go " You tried to go but kai grabed your wrist and you whinced in pain. His hold was strong and he wouldn't let go even if you would bite his hand." Yahhh what do you think you are doing kai!!" You ccouldn't really think of anything right now and you didn't know what was going on.He took you to the rooftop and somehow he had the keys for the door and locked it. He flicked his hair away from his face and came closer to you while you were flushing with anger in you. "  YAH OPEN THE DOOR NOW CLASSES HAS BEGUN ARE YOU INSANE YOU LITTLE DARK KID ! " That was the only insult you could think of right now and No hell you didn't want to think how baelhyun would be freaking out right now. It gave you chills only imaging how he would react knowing that kai somehow kidnapped you to the rooftop. " Chill sweety you won't miss anything important and that's the only chance i would get with you ." Kai laughed and came closer to you and you only gave him one of your satansoo stares. " I swear kai if you don't open the door right now i will kick there where the sun doesn't shine ." you managed to get out a treat atleast but that didn't really affect him. He only laughed." Well i could make the sun shine there too if you want me to . So since when did you realize that you are so beautiful ? You took my attention in an instant ." He seemed not to even give two s about your treats which annoyed you much more and baekhyun wouldn't leave your mind . You didn't answer his question but he only came closer to you managing to pull you near his body till just abit of room was left between his body and yours. You tried to back away kick him punch him but it didn't help because he was much more stronger than you and he wa holding your wrists.

- Back to mister byunnn-

Baekhyun ran as fast as possible to reach his class before the bell rang and there he made it ! He searched for you but when he realized that you weren't there and kai aswell he got a feeling.He ran out of class and didn't care about class right now his priority was to find you and that jerk kai.He almost searched everywhere . In the cafeteria in the school library in the school garden but nowhere. The only place he didn't check was the rooftop so he quickly ran up the to only realize that he door is locked. baekhyun sighed and was going to go again to search but then he heard voices .".... You took my attention in an instant " Baekhyun could only hear kai's voice but he was sure sojin was there . Next to the door was a little box so baekhyun tried to find another key there but there were first aid stuff. So he started to bang and knock at the door . 

 

-back to kai and sojin-

Kai and you jumled up in suprise and you were happy but also scared because you knew for sure that it must be baekhyun. Kai smirked down at You and you gave him your angry stares. Finally you screamed " YAHHHH LET GOO YOU DARK POOP." Kai jumped up in suprise and that was the chance to kick him in his shine.You heard baekhyun from the other side screaming things like " YAH KAI OPEN THIS DOOR OR ELSE I WILL LET YOU NOT SEE THE SUN ANYMORE YOU JERK ." You made it to the door and thankfully kai let the key on the door so you opened it fast and you saw baekhyuns angry face. And you sweared to your self you never saw him this angry . When his eyes fell on you his face softened abit and he hugged you saying " Yah i was so worried are you okay he didn't do anything right ." You assured him with a smile and he took that as a okay . But for baekhyun he it wasn't okay even a little bit. His angry face came back as he heard kai laughing , but even kai's face turned into a really serious and angry face . They were looking at each other as if they were going to start the third world war which was scaring you alot . 

 

DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNNNN 

A/N : SO I MANAGED TO UPDATE YESSSSSS AND I HAVE MY BIG EXAM COMING UP AGAIN IN LIKE TWO WEEKS SO I WOULD BE BUSY and yeah capslock was open again heheh .. i always want to make perfect and good updates but im so boring and i cant use my laptop still cuz its broken and through my phone its hard af .. but well i managed to update a poor chapter i hope you all like it tho i always give my best even if im bad af hahahah 

Whats going to happen omggg are they going to start the thrid world war omggg kai you dark poop what u doing boy hahaha i couldnt think of any good insults towards my baby cuz i love him and baek alot . so EXO WON 4 AWARDS OMG SO PROUD OMGGGGGGG AND THE WINTER ALBUM .. THEY ARE THE MOST HANDSOME ASTRONAUTS I EVER SAWWW.  and please give my new one shot exo story lots of love i just started it today hehe plus im sorry if there are some grammar errors or so on feel fre to comment subscribe or upvote yes you can even give me some criticism i will take it gladly ( is dat even a word lol ) PEACE OUT