My only one love ♥

First Love

You and your boyfriend baekhyun were walking past Kai and his friends. You saw how kai glared at you and then at baekhyun , not to miss baekhyuns killing glare . He turned his head to you and immetadely smiled you of course smiled back to him . When you both entered the Classroom you felt the stares at you and baekhyun. Soon the whispers started and you felt slithly uncomfortable. 

 

 

YOUR POV 

 

 

 

aish cant they just do their thing seriously . I hope baekhyuns fangirls wont kill me later . No they wouldnt right?. we sat on our usual desk and he didnt evrn care about the stares and whispers. Some boys of our class even shouted " ohhhhhhh misterrr byunnn got yourself a hot girlfriend!!!??" Yes .. after that baekhyun only had to give them a death glare ( Author note: shall i say satansoo?) they shutted up in a second one of them even coughed and silently walked out of the room. Yes i think bae doesnt like it if people call me hot . Althought i liked it . It was the first time that somekne said this  to me but baekhyun didnt like it obviously. He glared at them all and they shutted up in not even two seconds.One even coughed and made his exit. " Babe if you want i can punch this jerk jn his ugly face you just have to say it and i be back in a minute. " i nudged his arm and looked at him as if im saying that he shouldnt even think of it . " Yah byun baekhyun are you crazy no of course dont do that." " No its not byun baekhyun choose from these names : babe , honey , my love, my boy, my one and only love okay that one is too long but yeah ."oh god dont smile like that baekhyun.. " Yah hahahah these names are so embarrasing why dont you call me like that huh " i pouted at him and tried to look as cute as possible. He turned to me and smiled . really.i thought my heart would stop to beat. he was so near at my face and and .. yes call me crazy. " awww is my lovely girlfriend pouting now at me ? i can call you everything . like my love my only one my honeybear my everything .. my life.. my prettiest girl ." at the last two pet names he suddenly started to caress my cheek and he looked really intense in my eyes. But then i felt someone stare at me. When i turned my head to look in that direction i saw kai glaring at us. I wanted to ask him what he is glaring at but i thought it would be the best to just not ask.Baekhyun followed my gaze and saw that kai was glaring at us . Baekhyun changed from sweet and loving to scary and killing hot. yes he was hot but really scary looking like that . He wanted to get up and go to kais side but as he just wanted to stand up our teacher came in. Its my first time i say this but thank god he came man . 

Nobodies POV

*dingdonnngggggg* 

And with that the lunch break started.Sujin prepared already early in the mroning baekhyuns and her lunch . Baekhyun smiled at her like everytime and said that she should go first and search for a good place. He catched kais stare and it was like they used telepathy. they both got out of the classroom and walked to the rooftop. " What are you looking at my girl ? dont you see that sge is mine ?" baekhyun spat. " Haha i see it i see it but.. i am interested in her .. alot " with that baekhyun grabbed his collar and wanted to punch him but he remembered that sujin would go crazy if he did so he said " Dont you dare to lay your finger on my girl dont even look at her she is not yours and she will be never yours." baekhyun let kai go and kai only looked at him with fire eyes. " I dont know if my heart wants that . i am not thinking of giving up ." baekhyun was getting more angrier every second and his chest got up and down from his heavy breathing . He thought of sujin and remembered that she must be waiting and decided togo now . " Remember that you can have every girl but not my girl . You are a school playboy someone who would everyone right ? get your hands off my girlnim warning you ." kai smirked atbaekhyun and it drove him crazy . he wanted to smash his fist against his jawline but he controlled himself for sujin. He ran down the stairs to his girl. when he enteredn the cafeteria he searched for sujin and then his eyes landed on this beautiful girl sitting there waiting forr...... Baekhyun . He found sujin sitting there and waiting when he walked over to her he saw how the boys sitting at the next table were looking at her and smiling.  Baekhyun quickly gave them a -off stare and sat next to sujin and quickly kissing her lips . She smiled at him and gave him his lunch . " bae can i ask you something?" sujin wat hed him how he ate . " Of course babe ask me every thing you want you know i willanswer " he said after drinking from his hot chocolate. " where did you go ? you said i should go first and look for a good place toeat but it took you nearly 10minutes or more " she asked him a bit worried. He was thinking of telling her the truth or not . But he thought that lying to her would be his first ever lie to her exept the one where he said he didnt had anyone he loved a year ago. " Umm i was talking with kai .. because of earlier at class it annoyed the out of me . Him looking at us .. you .. like that. Im sorry dont hate me kay ?" he said with a sorry smile. " Baekhyun say that you didnt say something wrong or punch him .. Of course i wont hate you. You little cute bacon " her face was  first a worried please say you didnt face but then it changed into a awww my little bacon face . She pinched his cheeks and kissed his lips fast. Suddenly baekhyun turned around because he felt someone watching them. It was Kai who was watching them with a not so happy face. 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay i updated now and im sorry that its always so boring and taking so long . *cries* but i like writing  it hahahaha i hope you leave some good comments .. please ?.. no... okayy.... im sorry again and my exams are coming so i thought of updating quickly . i know it sucjs but yeah bear with meeeee. btw did you vote for exo olease vote for exo please .. THEY ING DESERVE IT PLEASE did you check out Lightsaber already god i swear its awesome when it ended i was like " WHAAAT no lightsaber fighteu?? okay ill go cry im in a shock i mean kaiiiiii baekhyunnnn and sehunnnnn" yes i cried ... jn my cry corner. .. bcs of kai baekhyun sehun .... and yes ....  LIGHTLIGJTLIGHT WOO OH WOO LIGHTLIGHTLIGHT LIGHTSABERRRRRRR STAR WARS IS GONNA BE MY NEW FAV MOVIE LOL

.. 

DONT FORGET TOO VOTEEEEEEEEEE FOR EXO ON MAMA2015 PLEASE