New Start

First Love

You woke up early in the morning since you were excited to go to your new school. You started to do your hair in a new style and was ready for a new fresh start. Once you were on your way to school, someone jumped on your back and kinda backhugged you. You heard him whispering in a teasing way

"Guess who I am~"

You immediately knew it was your best friend Baekhyun.
"Aish! I don't know who you are Baekhyun" you said with a smile.
Together you walked to your new school while joking around as always. After you both finally arrived at your new school, you were so excited but at the same time scared.

"Yah Baekhyunah, do you think we will be in the same class?" you asked him.
"I really hope we are" he said unsure since he didn't know anyone else besides you.

You just thought that you had to stay together. A bit later you saw people stand around a small list on a wall.

"Baekhyunah there is the list of the classes" you said excited.
You two rushed over there to look if you would be in the same class. Since there are many people standing there, you somehow fell but was caught by Baekhyun.

"Thanks" you said to him and saw he smiled at you

After people left to go to their class, you looked at your stupid best friend and saw how he prayed to be in your class. You giggled while looking for his name and yours.
"Yah yah Soojinah you are looking for me" he said while covering his eyes.
"Arrasoe. Yah! Papo you look weird like that" you said while laughing.

Finally you dared to look at the list and suddenly your eyes grew wide.

" YAHHH BAEKHYUNAH WE ARE IN THE SAME CLASS!!!" you screamed and hugged him while jumping like you had won an lotto.

"Yah yah you're not lying! Right! Omg! thank you God! You heard my wish !" he looked up and you just smiled at his cuteness.

Suddenly the halls were full of other students again and it was hard to walk. The students were chatting and laughing as Baek Hyun said "Don't you think it will be really funny here?"
"Yeah I think so too" you answered with a wide smile.

When you continued walking to your classroom, someone bumped into you so you almost fell on the ground but luckily your best friend catched you.

"OMG! I'm sorry are you okay??" he said while looking at you as if he had done a really bad thing.

"Yeah I'm okay no problem" you managed to say while smiling to him.

He immediately smiled back "I'm Kai by the way. Nice to meet you" he said while his smile became brighter.

"Oh um... I'm Soojin and that's my best friend Baekhyun" you introduced yourself and your best friend. Kai immediately smiled back charmfully and bowed before leaving.
After the accident you went to your new classroom while talking to Baekhyun.

As you and your bestfriend entered the classroom, you looked at the blackboard and saw the new sit order. You realized that Baekhyun are sitting together.

"Baekhyunah do you see what I see" you said while an big smile grew on your face and pointed to the last row at the two desks.
"Well if you mean the two desks at our favorite row" he answered while grinning cute. Somehow you found everything at him so cute and charming you didnt know why but yyou loved thse things at him well actually everything..

Together you were rushing to your new seats and sat down just smiling like two stupid kids. You felt someone was staring at you and as you turned your head you saw your best friend Baekhyun, who was looking at you while smiling cutely at you

"Why are you looking like that? OMG can you see my pimple?! Urgh... I was trying so hard to cover it with make up squint ifade simgesi" you pouted at him while covering the area where your pimple was.
"Ah aniya jinja I was just looking because I just felt like it and if you wouldn't have told me about your pimple, I wouldn't have known it" he laughed and took your hand away.

Finally your homeroom teacher came in and introduced himself while you and Baekhyun were just listening to him and the other students were chit chatting.
You realized that the guy who bumped into you in the hallway, Kai, was in your class too. Somehow you felt uneasy that he is in the same class as you are.
Baekhyun noticed that you were looking somewhere and saw how uneasy you looked. Baekhyun looked at the direction where you were looking and saw Kai there.

"Soojinah are you okay? " he looked at you with an stern look and concerned eyes.
"Ah. Aah yeah. I'm okay sorry " you said showing him your sorry smile.
He shook his head like he wouldn 't believe you.

Finally it was lunch time and your best friend Baekhyun was dragging you.

"Baek? What's wrong? Why are you in such a hurry? " you said out of breath.
"Because I've seen where you can go up to the roof so I thought we should go there quickly and eat our lunch while talking" he gave you again his cute smile. When you were on the rooftop with Baekhyun you sat down and unpacked your lunch. As always you were sharing your lunches and finally Baekhyun started to talk

"Do you feel uncomfortable that Kai is in our class?" he asked while looking at his food.
"Um... Kinda? I don't know" you said,. You really didn't know why. It was weird for you to feel like that because of one stranger.

"I think it's because I'm the only boy you really hang out with and that he all of a sudden introduced himself to you.." You thought that it must be that and so you were not worried anymore. The bell rang and you packed your lunch again just as you were about to drag Baekhyun along, he held your hand and ran to the classroom before the teacher came.

You just hoped that Kai wouldn't come to you and talk with you since he's really popular and you didn't wanted all that attention. And you noticed that Baekhyun was popular too since the girls were looking at him and then gave you dirty stares. Oh yes they really want me next to him you thought with sarcasm. Like if you would care about them.

As you were walking in the classroom, Kai saw you and smiled. You gave him a smile back and walked to your desk with Baek next to you. Suddenly Kai came to your desk and started to talk.

"Hey Soojin! First we met in the hallway and now we are in the same class" he said while looking at you with his handsome smile.
"Oh yeah haha true haha" you couldn't feel more akward than that. But suddenly you found it more uncomfortable as you glanced to your bestfriend, you saw how quiet and somehow pissed he looked.

"Well it must be fate right haha by the way I haven't asked you how old you are"

why i mean why just pretend like you dont know me you thought. He was still looking at you so you were forced to answer.

"I'm 18 years old like the many others here and my bestfriend is 18 too." you said while smiling. But still even if you mentioned Baekhyun, he continued looking pissed off.
Kai's smile grew even more how it pissed you off.
"Hahaha I knew it! I am 18 years old too."
Well good for you you thought but it seemed like he wouldn't go away. Finally Baekhyun looked up to him with his pissed off face but still didn't say a word.
"Since when are you two best friends?" Kai asked suddenly. Just when you were about to answer him, Baekhyun finally spoke.
"We know each other since we are 5. So it's been 13 years since we met each other." Baekhyun said really proud but still his pissed off' face didn't change. Kai looked in disbelief because you know each other for a long time already.
"Yeah it's been long.. really long" you finished off.
" WOW it's really long haha how did you met? I mean you two were 5 then?" Kai asked.
Why was he so curious?

"Our parents are really good friends and they came over to us alot so we automatically became friends." Baekhyun said in a cold tone
"Woah it must be good" Kai said without smiling anymore. He was just about to say something but thankfully your teacher came and he sat on his seat again. You wondered why Baekhyun was like that but you decided to ask him while you were walking home.

Finally the bell rang and you could go home and when you were packing your things, Baekhyun already packed them so he waited for you. As you wanted to leave, Kai called you and you stopped automatically
Wait Soojin! Can I get your number? I really want to be friends with you and you are somehow interesting i like you .You are not like the others somehow." he asked you like that. As you glanced to Baekhyun he looked like he would explode in any second and boom it happened.
"No she can't give her number to you. I'm really sorry but she feels uncomfortable next to others so don't ever talk with her again." Baekhyun said still with his stern look and cold voice. He grabbed you by your wrist and dragged you out before he could say anything more. Then instead of your wrist he held your hand and you felt so happy .

Just as you two were out of school he noticed that he was still was holding your hand and started to blush hard while letting your hand go. You felt sad because he let go.

"Soojinah be honest with me. Do you like this guy? Because I can't stand him if he asks you one more thing. I think I will say unpleasant things." he said while looking direct in your eyes wanting an honest answer from you.
"I don't really like him too.. You know it gets on my nerve if boys are like that" you smiled at him really cute untill he finally smiled too.
"Aigooo finally my Baekie is smilingggg hehehe" you said it with your cute voice and pinched his cheeks.
He then looked really serious again and you stopped pinching his cheeks.

"Soojinah?"
"Yes what is it Baekiee?" you answered him with a questionnaire look.
"Can you not like any other boys than me?" he just looked in your eyes and you could see that he was really serious. You started to blush really hard and you just thought you must be looking like a tomato now.
"Soojinah.. Have you never thought why I'm only with you like that and not with any other girl?". It hit you you felt so incredibly happy but you froze cuz you didn't know if he was just jealous of you because you have other friends or if he was feeling like you right now.
"Are you saying you... You like me?" you said while blushing hard.
"No" he answered. You had and heartattack for a second as he then continued.
"Paboya I Love You" he finished his sentence with his cutest smile. Without you noticed it, your eyes got teary and you smiled as wide as you could. He was assuming this was a "I love you too" sing, so he cupped your cheeks with his hands. He came closer to you so the gap between you and him was about 5cm between his lips and yours.

"I.. I love you too baekhyun. " you managed to say while looking at his lips as you found his mole above his lips. He smiled and leaned in to kiss you. You kissed him back and smiled into the kiss. He broke the kiss and smiled to you while saying
"Soo now you are officially my first and last girlfriend. Also my first love.. " You just couldn't stop smiling and looking into his wonderful eyes.
"Ehemm.. Sooo you are officially my first and last boyfriend.. Annd also my first love I ever had" you said to him and looked away because you were too embarrassed. As he heard these things from you he didn't even think twice and just hugged you like it would be the last. Ofcourse you hugged him back. You just loved his Cologne and how you could bury your face in his chest, it was not like he was really tall it was you who was really short but you didn't care since you loved it. Baekhyun then noticed that you two were still at the gate from your new school. He saw how the female students were sobbing and looked at you two. He broke the hug and smiled to you in his sweetest way and took your hand and were now walking home.

"Baekhyunah" you looked at him and waited for him to answer you.
"Hmmm? what's wrong my love?" he smiled at you and you noticed that you were blushing by the word 'my love'.
"Since when did you realize that you love me?" you finally asked him while looking at your shoes." Do you remember when we were 8 years old and I was bullied from the other boys because I was shorter than them and you came like my heroin and fighted with them for me. Hahaha after that they were really scared of me. Well anyways it was since then. " he answered your question and you felt your heart skipped a beat. He looked at you as if he was waiting for you to say when you started to feel about him this way.
"It was when we were 15 years old and this girl in our class showed you so much attention and confessed to you.. I normally would encourage you to try it but then I realized I didn't want you to be with an another girl. " you explained to him and glanced at his face and he really looked satisfied.....