Past Memories

First Love

have fun with this! ^^

 

„ How did you see through my facade ? .. How was your past ?“

I stopped walking and looked at my shoes .. no please

 

I looked up at him surprised and held tightly on my bag strings. " h-huh?" i couldn´t bring up anything else. Kai looked at me with a warm expression and turned his body fully to me. " I mean you don´t have to tell me but.. i could be a help for you if you let me." I looked in his eyes to see if he was sincere with his words or not and i think i never saw such sincere eyes. I gathered all my courage and asked " Wanna come to my place..?" He looked at me and gave me a small nod. 

Together we walked in the cold Rain to my place. Throuhout the whole walk he didn´t say one word, maybe because he knew i was scared about opening up to others. After a few minutes we arrive to my place and i unlock the door. "Here we are. You can take off your shoes and go make yourself comfy, i´ll make some hot choco." Kai gave me a small nod again and his beautiful smile. 

I went to my small Kitchen and made the hot choco i love so much. After i was done i went back to him an gave him his cup while sitting next to him. I looked at thee cup in my hand and debated when to start and where to even start. Kai then suddenly broke the silence first " You can take your time dont worry." He took one sip and then another one from the cup. "Mhm.. well as you can see i am living on my own. My Parents divorced because my Dad was always abusive and my Mom was an selfish alcoholic. My Dad used to hit me when my Mom pissed him off and my Mom would blame me for all her Mistakes and calling me one of her mistakes. Eventhough my Dad solved his aggression problem they wont be together again because my Mom left me for a Rich CEO." i took a look at him and decided to just carry on when i saw how much attention he was giving me. " However.. my Dad is paying for the rent of this small apartment and well i have a small parttime job in a cafe so i wouldnt starve myself. My Mom.. used to lock me in the Bathroom and.. leave me there. The longest i was locked in was one day. After the divorce she also used to hit me and in those times i would go over to Baekhyun´s house and stay there till she calmed down. My mom would do anything to get on money for alcohol even so far to steal my saved up piggy bank money. Well.. i´ll talk till here for now."

 

Kai turned to me and suddenly hugged me. I didn´t notice it myself but i was shedding tears quietly. " I didn´t know about all those and just thought to myself .. wow she has thee happiest smile I´ve ever seen. But there was more behind your words.. more than anyone could imagine." He pulled away and wiped my tears away. I never thought his smile and his small actions would ever make my heart flatter.. when there´s Baekhyun with me. I think he realized that it got a bit awkward so hee cleared his throat and suggested to watch the new Spiderman movie. I of course agreed and made us some snacks first. 

 

While I was preparing our snacks and drinks we laughed and i found out that he has a big love for cute puppies like me. He told me he has 3 poodles and loves taking nightwalks with them. I told him about my passion for singing, dancing and drawing, to which he was very surprised to. " Yah i love those things too. Aren´t you just copying me huh?" he laughed and started helping me out. " Hey who would even want to copy you omg" i spat out in a playful way while prepping the nachos. He then just laughed and replied with "Duhh you?" I simply just chuckled and completly forgot about Baekhyun who was waiting for me to text him back. 

 

Once the snacks and drinks were ready we moved to my small but cozy livingroom. He the movie from my Laptop while sitting one the Sofa. I leaned back and got myself comfy already. Then he leaned back too after starting the movie. "Want popcorn or nacho?" he held both out to me but i just took the nachos to which he took the poppy sweet popcorn. Throuhout the movie we would chatter, laugh at the movie and share our snack with each other. After staying quiet for abit, because i was focusing on the movie. I looked over to him and saw how he fell asleep. I kinda ended up admiring his really handsome and well sculpted face when suddenly... his head fell on my shoulder and he just snuggled up more to me. I couldn´t bring myself to even wake him up so i let him be and admire his face, totally forgetting about the movie. I suddenly had the need to go through his silky and soft hair, which i ended up doing. " You aren´t such a bad guy as i thought" i said in a small whisper. 

 

One hour went by as i fell asleep too with his head on my shoulder. Kai was the first one to wake up and looked around confused since he forgot he fell asleep. His eys wandered till he laid them on my sleeping form. He started my hair softly, which made me whine and wake up. Opening my eyes i looked at him and saw his apoletic smile. " Sorry did i fall asleep first?" He was scratching the back of his neck out of embarrassment. " Mhm but its fine ^^" i sat up and realized how close we are right now. I started blushing and looked down. I kinda felt him shift and sit nearer to me. Holding my chin up with his index finger and thumb, he was looking into my eyes without even looking away for once. I just felt myself grow a shade of crimson red on my cheeks while he leaned in nearer to my face, lips to be exact. 

Suddenly the doorbell rang and i got out of the little situation. Getting up from my spot i ran to the door and opened it. My eyes grew wide and i froze on the spot. It was Baekhyun. Baekhyun looked irritated at Kai´s shoes being there and then to me. 

" What is that Bastard doing here, Soojin?!" 

 

-----TO BE CONTINUED-----

.

.

.

.

Helluuu my lovely readers! im finallyy back with an update. I tried to make the best out of this update so please keep on supporting this story ^^ i love yall who kept on wanting an update. srsly tht touched me. i apologize again tht i didnt update for such a long time yes hoe u didnt update for a year  anyways i hope u all will like it ^^ id be really thankful if ud leave a short comment for me and support me ^^ also u can request any one shot story for any member of EXO and if some want id do BTS too since i love both <3