Jongin - Fluff

Exo Oneshots

"Jagiya~ are you free after school?" Jongin questioned as he wrapped his arms around your waist and rested his chin on your shoulder.

 
Giggling, you slowly closed your locker and turned towards him. "Hey," You greeted. "I havent seen you all day." 
 
Jongin nodded. "Yeah, I've missed you a lot." An adorable pout was set on his lips as he quickly took you into his embrace. "Can I come over today?"
 
You hesitantly pulled away from Jongin and looked at him apologetically. "Sorry, Kris and I have a project to do at my place." You mumbled. Jongin's hands immediately dropped from your side and you could see the look of disappointment on his face before he turned to stare at the ground. "Oh.." He whispered. 
 
"We can always hang out tomorrow!" You hurriedly reassured him.
 
Just then, you heard a loud voice call your name. Instinctively, you turned your head, only to find Kris running towards you from the other side of the hallway. "S-Sorry I'm late," He panted when he had finally reached you while he bent down to catch his breath. "It's okay," You smile at Kris as you shot one last remorseful glance at Jongin, who stared back at you expressionlessly. You mouthed an "I'm sorry" at him before turning towards Kris and walking out of school with him, leaving Jongin to stand in the middle of the crowded corridor alone.
 
--
 
"Are you sure he said five hundred word essay?" Kris sighed as he settled himself onto your couch and took his pencil case out of his bag.
 
You nodded. "Yeah, you really need to start paying attention in class." You joked as you playfully punched his arm and seated yourself beside him.
 
Just then, the incessant ringing of the doorbell echoed through your house. You walked towards the door, curiously wondering who it could be.
 
"Hi."
 
You were taken aback. Out of all the people you knew, you hadn't really expected to see Jongin standing at your doorstep.
 
"Jongin? What are you doing here?" You questioned, a confused expression etched on your face.
 
"I'm here to see my girlfriend." Jongin replied casually as he peeked over your shoulder, only to catch a glimpse of Kris comfortably sitting on your couch. "Am I not allowed?" You quickly shook your head and awkwardly let him into your house. Kris looked up and greeted him with a charming grin. "Hey."
 
Instead of answering, Jongin completely ignored Kris and chose to sit on the armchair in the corner of the room. "Pretend I'm not even here." He muttered as he folded his arms and slumped down in his seat.
 
--
 
Halfway through you and kris's project discussion, you guys had gotten bored and decided to start on your algebra homework.
 
You had been stuck on the same question for the past ten minutes. Finally, you puffed out your cheeks and let out a sigh, "This is too hard!" You complained sulkily. "I give up!"
 
Kris could only chuckle at how cute you were acting. "Here, I'll teach you." He offered, scooting closer to you to help you with your work.
 
On the other side of the room, Jongin was watching the both of you with eyes like daggers. He couldn't stand how Kris's face was literally just centimeters away from yours, and it took everything in him not to march over there and strangle him. Jongin knew he was overreacting- you guys were just classmates doing a project together- yet he could not stop the feeling of jealousy from boiling in his chest.
 
--
 
You handed kris the cup of water he had asked for before heading back to the table to complete your homework. He followed suite after thanking you, but before Kris even had a chance to sit down, he tripped over a discarded toy train your younger brother had left lying around. 
 
The cup from Kris's hands flew as he tumbled over ungracefully, landing straight on his face. kris struggled to get up, his cheeks tinted pink with embarrassment.
 
Jongin couldn't help but stifle a laugh. Kris just looked so stupid! however, the smile was wiped off of Jongin's face when he saw that you were soaked- the water from Kris's cup had unfortunately landed all over you.
 
"Oh my god I am so sorry." Kris apologised repeatedly once he caught sight of you. Hurriedly, he grabbed a couple of tissue papers from the coffee table, intending to dry you off.
 
You shook your head sheepishly, still shocked at what had just happened. "I-it's okay," You responded. "Are you hurt anywhere?"
 
Jongin's jaw dropped when he heard what you had just asked. Seriously? Kris had just spilt a whole glass of water over you and you were still concerned if he was alright? God, you were just too nice.
 
"I'm fine," Kris laughed as he leaned over, gently using the tissue paper to dab at where there was water all over your arms. Slowly, he moved over to your neck area.
 
Jongin could feel himself burning with anger. Kris was getting so close to you, too close- What made him think he could touch you like that? 
 
All of a sudden, Jongin could feel his breathing hitch as he noticed your shirt was pure white, and because of the water, it had become almost completely see through. Without hesitation, he quickly stood up and marched over to where you two were. "I'll take over from here." He growled.
 
Startled, Kris could do nothing but back off and let jongin drag you to the bathroom. You too, were taken aback by Jongin's sudden actions. 
 
In the toilet, Jongin had not said a single word to you. Instead, he was walking back and forth, his arms crossed over his chest as he muttered something under his breath.
 
".. Jongin?" You whispered. 
 
Jongin turned to glare at you, but his eyes immediately softened when he saw the way you were looking at him. "I swear," He finally said, his voice loud in the small room. "If Kris so much as touches you again, I'm going to kill him."
 
"W-What? Why?" You asked, confused.
 
"Because he's been hitting on you for the entire day! Haven't you noticed?" Jongin wailed, ruffling his hair in frustration. "He makes me so pissed, can't he see that you're mine?"
 
"Hey," You say calmly as you get up and approach Jongin, resting your hand on his arm and rubbing it soothingly. "Kris is just a friend, nothing more than that, okay? You don't have to worry. You're the only one I love." 
 
Jongin pouts at your sincere confession, and immediately he engulfs you in a bear hug. It's then that he feels how wet you are, and how you're shivering slightly.
 
Without even thinking, he takes off his shirt and hands it over to you. You blush and stare down at it in confusion. "Put it on." Jongin instructs. "I'm not letting you go back out there in that."
 
You giggle, and then look up at Jongin who has positioned himself at the door, staring at you protectively.
 
".. Aren't you going to leave first?" You ask when moments have passed and Jongin hasn't even moved. 
 
A cheeky grin spreads onto Jongin's face. "Why should I?" He whines. "You're my girlfriend after all, there's nothing I haven't seen before." 
 
By this time, your face has turned an unhealthy shade of bright pink. Jongin takes one look at you, and chuckles. "What's wrong?" He asks innocently. "Have you forgotten how to change?" When you don't answer, he takes a step forward.  "I guess I'll have to help you then."