Baekhyun - Fluff

Exo Oneshots

The pitter patter of raindrops on your window seem never ending. 

"Hey, Minji.. just look at me, alright? Everything will be okay." Baekhyun whispers soothingly, rubbing your back in a circular motion. 
 
There is a flash of lighting outside, and an eruption of thunder right afterwards. You whimper and grab a fistful of Baekhyuns shirt, burying your head further into his chest in a desperate attempt to block out the sounds of the storm that had been going on for the past hour.
 
Baekhyun couldnt help but frown, his other arm going around your tiny body to pull you closer, hoping it would calm you down at least a little. He really hated seeing you this way- you were shaking with fear and he couldnt do anything to help.
 
You had been scared of storms ever since you were little. You had no idea why, but thunder and lighting really frightened you. 
 
"B-Baekhyun," You stammer, your voice coming out as nothing but a mere whisper because of the pouring rain outside. Baekhyun hums in response, "Yes, baby?"
 
The lighting cackles outside, sending shivers up your spine. "C-Can you s-sing me a song?" You ask softly.
 
Baekhyun chuckles and nods, agreeing immediately. He'd do anything if it made you feel better. 
 
His voice echoes through your small bedroom and you begin to relax in his arms. Baekhyun's singing has always had some sort of calming effect on you. Soon, you find yourself dozing off, your eyelids shutting every few seconds. 
 
"I love you, Baekhyun." You mumble.
 
Darkness seems to engulf you as lethargy overcomes you like a cloak. You fall asleep to the steady rhythm of Baekhyun's heart, but not before you hear him whisper back, "I love you too."