Jongdae - Angst

Exo Oneshots
Jongdae rolls over onto his side, admiring the view of his girlfriend sleeping peacefully beside him. He watches Jiwon breath steadily, her shoulders rising up and down everytime she inhales.
 
Jongdae stifles a laugh when jiwon unconsciously stretches out her hands to clasp the thin material of his shirt, her eyebrows furrowing in the process. Jongdae cant help but think jiwon looks so cute yet frustrated at the same time. Could she be having a nightmare? He wonders.
 
Out of the blue, Jiwon's grip tigtens, and she begins mummbling something under her breath. It's almost incoherent, but Jongdae can make out the words "Don't go...."
 
He instantly assumes Jiwon's just having a bad dream about him leaving her and he leans down to place a soft kiss on her cheek. However, as Jongdae gets closer, the words Jiwon whispers get clearer, until he can clearly understand what she's saying.
 
Jongdae freezes, unsure if it was just his ears playing tricks on him. He turns to face Jiwon in confusion, silently hoping she would repeat herself to allow him to confirm that what he heard wasn't true.
 
Soon enough, Jiwon starts to cry under her breath once again.
 
"Luhan.. Don't go... D-Don't go..."