Minseok - Fluff

Exo Oneshots

"Mhm, Jiyun ah.."

 
You turn your head to the side, glancing down at your boyfriend, who is laying next to you on the picnic mat, sleeping soundly with a small pout set on his lips.
 
"Yes, Minseok?" You respond. When you don't get an answer, you return back to your novel. Minseok was probably just having a dream and talking in his sleep, you think to yourself.
 
However, you soon feel a pair if arms sneak around your waist as Miinseok nuzzles closer. "Wh-what are you doing?" You whisper. 
 
People nearby are beginning to stare at Minseok's affectionate display of love, and you feel your cheeks flush. You shake Minseok gently. eyes fluttering open to stare at you, he mumbles, ".. just five more minutes," 
 
You cant help but giggle at how cute he looks, his hair sticking out at different angles as he resumes his previous sleeping position. 
 
You know Minseok has had a hectic schedule lately, he's been coming back in the wee hours of the morning, sometimes with aching muscles or swollen feet. He's exhausted, even though he tries to hide it, so you decide to ignore the stares from passerbys and let Minseok sleep... its just five more minutes afterall.