Luhan - Fluff

Exo Oneshots
"Luhan, if we don't leave now we're going to be late!" You huffed as you stood beside the door, one hand already on the handle and ready to open it at any moment.
 
Luhan looked up at you, but made no initiative to respond. Instead, he then diverted his attention to stare down at the ground, completely ignoring your orders.
 
"Luhan..." you called out his name once again, only to get no reply. You knew something had to be wrong- Luhan only stayed silent when something was bothering him.
 
With a light sigh, you made your way over to the couch and plopped yourself down beside Luhan, who only continued to gaze at the marble floor like it was the most interesting thing in the world. You proceeded to gently rest your head on his shoulder, and you could immediately feel luhan's body relaxing alittle from the contact.
 
"Luhan, whats wrong?" You asked softly, your voice warm and comforting. Luhan stayed silent for a few more seconds, before he turned towards you and pouted.
 
"I'm scared," He whispered, not daring to meet your eyes. "What if your parents don't like me?" 
 
Shock clouded your senses momentarily once you heard Luhan's confession. So that's what he had been so troubled by?- Fear that he wouldn't be accepted by your parents?
 
With another sigh, you then lifted your head to face Luhan, your hands reaching up to make him turn towards you as well. "Baby, they'll love you." You reassured, but the sulk on Luhan's face remained.
 
"They might not." He responded sadly, his tone causing your heart to shatter. "They might not want me to date you- what would I do then? how would I live without you?" Luhan cried.
 
Your heart clenched and you leaned forward to be closer to Luhan, until finally your foreheads were already touching and you could feel his breath against your skin. "I promise that won't happen," You spoke comfortingly, "Even if they don't want me to see you, it won't matter. Because I love you- and nothing will get in the way of that, okay?"
 
Luhan nodded slightly, feeling less anxious because of your sincere words. "Thank you, baobei." He mumbled before placing a light peck on your parted lips.
 
You smiled sheepishly when he had pulled away, and he returned the favour by giving you a dashing boyish grin. With his newfound confindence that even your parents disapproval wouldn't stop his love for you, Luhan stood up from his seat on the couch and offered you his hand. 
 
You accepted it graciously, the two of you then heading out towards the cafe where Luhan would finally meet your parents.