Yixing - Fluff

Exo Oneshots
You stared down at the plate of food in front of you, pangs of hunger filling your growling stomach. You could already imagine devouring that bowl of rice, oh how satisfactory it would feel to have a meal after you had been starving for hours already...
 
But no, you couldnt eat. And you wouldnt. how could you even think of eating when you were already so.. fat? The last time you had checked you weighed about 47kg, and that was unbelieveable! How would you stay with your boyfriend if you were so heavy? Nobody would love you if you didnt cut down on your weight.
 
At least that was what you thought.--
 
"Baby," Yixing whispered as he continued to watch you from across the table. "Aren't you going to eat?"
 
You hesitated for a second before shaking your head and pushing the plate away from you. "I'm not hungry," You answered, although the occasional rumbling of your stomach told him otherwise.
 
"But you didnt eat dinner yesterday too..." Yixing pouted slightly, recalling how you had denied the previous night's meal as well. He couldn't help but wonder why you were doing this to yourself- You seemed to be skipping meals alot more often recently.
 
However, you continued to refuse to eat despite Yixing's pleads. He was afraid about you trying to starve yourself, although he tried to tell himself that You definetely were not doing this because you were insecure about your weight- You were utterly perfect in his eyes, why would you even think about doing this?
 
Finally, when worry and concern was too overcoming, Yixing got up from his seat and headed towards you. He gently pushed the plate back in front of you before softly commenting, "Look, I bought it from your favourite shop! You have to eat..."
 
You couldn't deny the thought was hard to resist, but you had to control yourself... No way you would eat that- It would only lead to the gaining of weight.
 
Yixing sulked when he realised you were still refusing to eat, and he knew he had to do something more about it- It hurt to see you like this.
 
"Fine." Yixing eventually announced, crossing his arms cutely. "If you aren't going to eat then i won't eat either." He declared, causing you to let out a shocked gasp.
 
"But yixing, you have to eat! You're already so thin!" You immediately responded, turning to face your childish boyfriend with a scolding glare. 
 
However, Yixing only looked at you without a hint of emotion. "And you're TOO thin." He replied straight-faced. "So you have to eat."
 
This only resulted in you furrowing your eyebrows and tilting your head in confusion. "Me...thin..?" You parroted, not understanding why Yixing had called you that when you were obviously nothing short of fat.
 
It was now that yixing confirmed that you were definetely not kidding around, and the reason why you were starving youself was because of insecurity and problems with your own weight. With a sigh, he let his hands reach out to cup your cheeks lightly. "Baby," He whispered, his breath hot against your skin. "Don't do this, please... you're skinny enough already and it pains me to see you like this..."
 
You were completely loss for words at the sincerity in Yixing's voice. Did he really think you were thin? Would it really be okay to just.. eat?
 
However, all your doubts were erased in an instant when Yixing leaned forward to kiss you gently on the lips. "I love you just the way you are." He promised when he had pulled away.
 
You nodded slightly. "Thank you Yixing."Just what would you do without this boy?
 
"Eat, okay?" Yixing asked once again, grinning childishly from ear to ear when you agreed. 
 
Without hesitation, he carefully used a spoon to scoop a generous porportion of rice onto it before positioning it infront of you. "Open your mouth for the aeroplane!~" He joked, smiling when you obeyed his instructions and parted your lips to allow him to feed you.