Chapter 6 ^.^

What? She's dating that bad boy?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The rest of the day went pretty slow.

Why is it like this on my birthday? To my surprise not many fanboys came to say happy birthday or confess their love to me, not that I wanted that anyway. After the last bell rang, I gathered all of my things and went to the lockers and met Jin.

"You ready to go?" Jin asked expressionless.

"Ah yeah, just let me put my books away." We quickly walked to my locker and I got all the things I needed.

No more letters huh?

Jin and I strolled back to our house, talking about the most random things, I liked how we were like that, relaxed.

♦♦♦

Once we got home, I rushed upstairs and changed into regular jeans and my favourite t-shirt, putting my hair into a ponytail and wrapping my bandana over my bangs and tying it.

"Hey, Jin what shoes should I wear?!" I shouted to my brother, who was actually already in my room with a pair of black roller skates in his hand.

He smiled, "may I suggest skates?" I grinned and ran to hug him, he got me the roller skates I wanted for months! I was so happy.

"Thank you, I love you so much." I whispered only loud enough so he can hear me.

I could feel his body warming up as he said, "I love you too, Dal."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter