Chapter 28 ^.^

What? She's dating that bad boy?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Fortunately, Taehyung wasn't far away. Unfortunately, I have forgotten to take a jacket and was freezing in my thin jumper. I fastwalked until I was only a few feet away from him. As I walked closer, contemplating whether or not I should just go home, it felt harder to breathe. I decided I was being silly and that it was only Taehyung. Nothing could go wrong, right? Wrong.The moment I finally reached him, I tripped on my own feet and was about to fall. Only then did I realise, I wasn't falling. Two hands had caught and I was now pressed against a body.

"It isn't like you to follow someone, is it?" The hoarse voice asked, pulling me out of my trance. After a second or two, I tried to wriggle out of his arms. 

"What the hell, Taehyung we're in public." I said, trying hard not to stutter. Still trying to release myself from the said boys arms, I could feel his chest vibrate as he chuckled.

"Why, are you embarassed of me?" Taehyung asked before turning me around, hands still around my waist, and pouted.

Damn it, Taehyung and your cuteness. It didn't take me long to realise that I have said my thoughts out loud, because now Taehyung was now smiling so wide, I could see both sets of his teeth. How can someone have such straight teeth? I thought, this time to myself.

"You think I'm cute?" Taehyung managed to say, in between laughs. I tried so hard to move away, noticing that Taehyung was now really close, and it almost seemed as if he was l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter