Chapter 2 ^.^

What? She's dating that bad boy?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As I got on the bus, I thought about how this day was gonna go about. First, ignore the fanboys while trying to talk to my girl friends. Then, class would start and I would have to pretend to listen before J-hope or Suga would, dramatically, come in. On the outside I had to look dissapointed, but on inside, it was amusing. Then, after school, I would go home with Jin and then get ready to meet up the guys. Then, we would go to the other side of town, where no one knows me as the perfect Queenka, but they will know me as Dalnim, the one and only girl in the gang BTS. Yes, I was in a gang, yes I liked to fight and yes, no one else knows except the six boys, that are like my family, knew. The reason it's a secret was because of what happened three years ago...

/Flashback/

I was thirteen and Jin was fifteen, only a month until he was sixteen, he started high school and always came to pick me up, because our parents were busy. That one day, we came back home and saw the sadness on our parents faces in the kitchen.

"What's wrong?" Jin asked, both stayed silent, as to pretend to not hear.

"What's wrong?" the question was asked again, this time from me.

"Kids sit down," my dad as to almost whispered.

"The thing is, your omma and appa need to go away for a while, to America." My dad talked, trying to sound serious, I gulped and opened my mouth, but Jin took my hand and asked.

"How long is a while?"

"Seven years."

I coul

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter