Chapter 25 ^.^

What? She's dating that bad boy?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I slept on Taehyung's couch that night. I got home, Jin was sitting down in the kitchen. He shot his head at me, but he saw that I wasn't in the mood.

He turned and grumbled, "we'll talk later."

I sighed, walking up to my room and crashing on to my bed.

How come I feel so down? It's Taehyung, my pretend boyfriend. Ugh, Dalnim, get yourself together! I decided to take a shower.

By the time I was finished, it was already 4pm. I walked down to the kitchen, seeing Jin making food. He was a way better cook than me, but he was always too late to be the one to cook.

I coughed, damn it, I did forget my coat, it was a bit chilly, Jin looked at me, then back at the food, that was in the pot.

"Dalnim, how come you didn't come home last night? I was worried." I could see that Jin didn't sleep, his face was pale and I could see the bags under his eyes.

"I fell asleep at Taehyung's, don't worry nothing happened." I said, trying to reassure him.

He seemed to relax, "it's ok, I can't fully trust that guy, but he's warming up to me." I chuckled, Jin never warmed up to any of the guys I knew, except the gang.

"Where's the gang?" I asked, seeing as no one else was here.

"They went home, Suga needed to pack and the guys are helping out their families." I grinned, if you knew the guys how I did, you would know that they're actually really sweet guys.

"I guess, it is only two days before Christmas." I wanted

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter