Chapter 9 ^.^

What? She's dating that bad boy?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dalnim's POV

I couldn't sleep last night, I just kept thinking, oh god, what have I done? My image is ruined! I remembered the scratch on his cheek, how is that even possible? I looked down at my nails and realised, they were quite long. I sighed and got ready for school.

♦♦♦

Jin was surprised when he saw me making breakfast instead of him, well actually his face said it all that time; 'kill me now' was the expression on his face.

I glared at him as he carefully viewed the food from different angles and gulped.

"Eat the egg roll, Jin. There's rice too." He looked at me once before giving up. He dug into the food and sighed.

"At least the egg roll is better than last time." He said innocently. I threw a towel at him and he started laughing, making me laugh too.

♦♦♦

After all the laughing was done, we made our way to school. We parted at the entrance and I made my way to my locker, only to be to be crowded by a group of fanboys, I knew who they were, they called themselves Got7.

"Hey baby, why don't you do everyone a favour and finally go out with me?" Mark spoke first, it was true, everyone wanted us together, even him, but unfortunately for everyone, it was unrequited love.

"Sorry, exams are coming up and I don't think my brother would be too happy if I dated a jerk like you." I smirked and started to walk away, leaving them in shock.

I e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter