Chapter 31 ^.^

What? She's dating that bad boy?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Dalnim, please wake up."

"Dalnim, you need to wake up, I need to tell you that I love you."

"Please, just wake up"

Those words, is this a dream? That voice seems familiar, it's Taehyung! But, who's that crying next to me? Who's that holding my hand? Taehyung? Could it really be Taehyung? I need to wake up, I need to see if it's true.

Slowly, my eyes flickered open. My vision was still blurry, but I could make out a white wall. Soon after, my vision became clear and I could move. I turned my head and saw a boy, with chestnut hair, with his head hung low. His face was completely out of sight, but i already knew who it was.

"Taehyung?" I managed to whisper, but that was enough for his head to lift up and his eyes to widen.

"Taehyung, where am I?" I asked, finally regaining my voice. Taehyung weakly smiled, still holding on to my hand.

"You're in the hospital, Dalnim. You've been a coma for two months, but don't worry, just stay awake." He spoke with his hoarse voice, planting kisses on the back of my palm.

"Two months? I missed so much school, Jin is going to kill me. Where is he, anyway?" I worried, sitting up on the hospital bed. Taehyung chuckled and sat on the hospital bed, now we were face to face. Taehyung smiled and tucked a loose strand of hair behind my ear.

"Look at you, only just woke up and already worrying. Don't worry, the rest of the gang said that they'll come by four o'clock." He explained, his voice so gentle, as if he was afraid i would fall asleep if he raised it any higher.

"Taehyung, when I was sleeping. I heard some things." i stopped, debating whether or not i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter