Chapter 4 ^.^ V's POV

What? She's dating that bad boy?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ugh, I can't believe I'm getting sent to another high school, I just got away from the hell hole I was in, now I have to go again? I thought to myself, while walking to my new school's front entrance. This is impossible, how can they wear such things that strangle your neck? I grunted, whilst taking my tie off.

I casually walked into the building, catching girls whispering to each other and batting their eyes at me. But, I must say, these girls are pretty hot. I bit my lip to stop the smile that was spreading across my face, hearing some girls swoon.

♦♦♦

"So, you're Kim Taehyung? It's nice to meet you, I hope that your behaviour has changed and I hope we will have a good year together." The principal said as she smiled, but her eyes were cold.

Is this old hag kidding me?

I was told to wait outside the student council office, to meet my 'buddy'.

What is this? Elementary school? I was about to doze off, until a petite girl came up to me.

"Umm, annyeong-hasseyo." Her voice was quite but gentle.

"Drop the formality, I'm V." I stuck my hand out and she shook it. Her hand fit well in mine, it was small and cold but soft, I wanted to hold it forever.

Wait what? Come on V pull yourself together. I came out of my trance and realised she was still holding my hand.

"Um, can you let go of my hand?" She said something but all I could think was that she was cute. I smiled to myself

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter