Chapter 35 ^.^

What? She's dating that bad boy?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I woke up by the sound of my alarm ringing. I turn to my side and groan when I realise today is when I got back to the hell hole itself. I'm going back to school. Deciding that there's no going back now, I get up and make my way downstairs. When I reach the last few steps, I jump down and walk towards the kitchen. The closer I get, the morei smell cooking. Not Jin's cooking. I open the door slightly, smelling the burnt toast. Definitely not Jin's cooking. Next to oven, there's a figure wearing Jim's favourite pink apron. Once I close the door, the figure turns and smiles.

"Ah, you're awake Dalnim. Here, I made breakfast. Jin's not here today, he's out doing an errand. But fortunately, you get to be with your big brother #2." Rap Mon says, placing the plates of toast on the dining table. I chuckle and sit down, taking a bite in one of the toast. 

Wow, I am so sorry for his future wife. The toast is burnt, but there's no way I will tell Rap Mon that; so instead, I smile, "this is really good." 

"You're a really bad liar, just like your brother." Rap Mon shakes his head, sitting down across me. "Anyway, say hello to your English teacher for today." He says, smiling widely when he sees my eyes widen. To be completely honest, I don't mind being taught by Rap Mon, but English is such a pain in the . 

"Do I have to?" I pout, knowing that Namjoon can't stand aegyo. 

"Yes, and that's final. Jin's rules, no aegyo." And with that he gets up and goes to wash the dishes. Meanwhile, I sulk to myself whilst getting ready and heading to school.

 

It seems that the time is against me today, the day goes quicker than wanted. I spend my lunchtime with Aerri, hopin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter