Please, Let There Be A Note

What happens in Vegas Stays in Vegas

Lizzie could not believe it her friends were not in the room. They never got up this early. It was even a fight to get the up early for classes or for an event on the weekend that they wanted to go. The earliest they even crawled out of bed on their own was ten, but most of the time they got up at eleven.

“No one is here,” states Seungri, the captain of the obvious at the moment.

“Maybe they went out for something,” Daesung commented.

“Hopefully they left a note,” TOP chimes in.

Lizzie felt like they were all stating the obvious. Maybe that’s what they did, but it was helping her shock at the moment.

“We could help you look for a note,” Taeyang suggests when he notices Lizzie’s reaction.

“Sounds like a god idea,” GDragon tells them and he starts to look around the room. He looks on the table and the bed thinking those were the most obvious places to look. He didn’t see any note so he started to look all across the room. The others slowly started to follow suit.

Lizzie just watched them look all around their room. They didn’t open drawers or anything like that, but they did look in the sheets of the bed and all. Realizing she needed to help them Lizzie started to look in the drawers and even the closet. None of them turned up a note. What the heck they always left noted for her if they left. Yeah it was normal please kill the spider in the sink or the I need cooks for the cafeteria so we went and got some. This was unlike them.  

“Maybe they didn’t come back last night,” Lizzie tells the others.

“No they did. Jade said they were going to go sleep. Sky even left a note on you so someone would return you,” Daesung tells Lizzie with a smile.

“Maybe they forgot to leave a note,” Seungri says.

“Yeah maybe, but they normally leave one,” Lizzie tells them.

they looked around for about ten more minutes, but no note showed up. Lizzie was starting to get every worried about her friends and the others were able to tell. GDragon was trying to calm her down when TOP asked, “Is there anything to eat? I just need a snack. I am just a little hungry.”

Out of habit Lizzie responds, “There is some cake in the ice cream, that I got yesterday.”

TOP walks over to the mini fridge and opens it up to find a container. When he opened it he was sad to see that none of the cake was left, but there was a note. “Awe I found the note,” TOP tells them as he walks over to hand it to Lizzie. “Sadly there is no more cake.”

Lizzie reads the note and it reads: We at your cake. Off to get more food.

Lizzie just looks at the note. What the hell. Where are they eating? How was she to fine them?

GDragon read the note over her shoulder, “Um how are you supposed to find them?” he asks confused by the lack of detail in the note.

“I have no idea,” Lizzie whispers. “I guess they think I would know where to go.”

“You could try calling them,” Taeyang reminds her.

“Yeah I guess. They might answer their phones.” Lizzie tries calling her friends, but none of them answered.

Seungri then offers their service even more, “We will help you find them. Oh but we should get TOP hyung a snack first.”

Taeyang looks at Seungri with a panicked look.GDragon responds right before Taeyang could say anything, “Yes that is a good idea. Besides a girl can’t go around Vegas on her own. It could end up bad.”

“Awe okay. I guess if you all don’t mind,” Lizzie says.

“It doesn’t bother us. I would like to see Jade again and talk to her,” Daesung tells Jade.

“I am sure she would like to talk to you more too,” Lizzie reasures Daesung.

Taeyang realizes they are going to be helping her look, just gives in and doesn’t say anything. Maybe it would be fun.

With it all decided they headed out to look for the missing cake thieves of friends, but stopping to get TOP a snack.