Kings In America

What happens in Vegas Stays in Vegas

The crowed was the loudest they have ever had. All of the fans were on their feet crying out for one more song. They have done six more songs than what they planned already, but it was so hard to leave the fans. It always was. The concerts gave them such a high, but once they were done it was like a wave of emptiness comes over them.

Seungri was filming all of this on his phone from the selfie stick to remember this great concert. The American fans always got into the concert more, but it was like they wanted the best for the band tonight and would do anything for them. Maybe this is why American artist liked performing in Las Vegas. Well and all of the gambling, clubs, parties and night life could never hurt. After all performers are night owls.

“One more song! One more Song!” the crowd kept cheering, but the members on stage were exhausted.

“We love you, but sadly we have to end the show tonight,” G-Dragon informs the crowd. “We hope to see you all real soon. Maybe we can be with you longer next time.” G-Dragon was the best at english and he always knew what to say.

“Awe oppa! We love you too. Please be safe,” was all they could understand from the cheering in the crowd. There were over a thousand fans in the stadium. I was like a tiny city and they were the leader and maybe the only males besides the security team in the city.

They all bow down to their fans to show how much they love them. After all without them they would be nothing. Big Bang would mean nothing in the music industry except the definition in science. All of the members were holding hands and they got down to their knees to show just how much this concert meant to them. Just as they were leaving the stage Seungri got the impulse to turn around and tell the crowd, “Thank you so much. This means a lot to be performing in a America. This has been a dream.” With that he turns around and follows his hyungs off the stage.

Once they were back stage and changed from their stage outfits the band started to relax and become their normal selves. They each acted a little different in front of the fans based off of their image. After all Daesung was the try part animal, not G-Dragon even though that was the leader's image. Taeyang was a little more conservative and more quite. T.O.P well he was just T.O.P and right now he was in a relationship with instagram so he is on his phone a lot. They might have created a monster by having him create an account on there. And Seungri well he was Seungri as his hyungs would say.

“Hey let’s go to a club tonight,” suggested Seungri.”This way we can relax after the concert and have a little fun. I mean we are in Las Vegas after all. The biggest party town in the world. This is a place for the stars. It is a city for the night owls.”

“Yes that would be fun. We can all go together like old times,” chimes in Daesung. He loves to go out to a good party or club. He was in his element then.

The other three looked like they would need a little bit of convincing. They probably remember the last time they were all together and drinking. It end kind of bad, but hey they all knew the signs of when one had a little too much to drink. “Hyungs, it will be so much fun. We can you know only have a drink or two, but we should all go out together. It would be a great way to get over the after feelings of a concert. I know you all feel the emptiness after concerts as well.” Seungri tries to use this to convince them.

“Well…. I guess I would be willing to go,” Taeyang gives in.

Seungri looks so happy, but he has two more to convince before the whole group is a go. One would be really easy the other. Well he will be a hard cookie to crack.

“Oppa, please come with us,” Seungri pleads to T.O.P batting his eye lashings and adding a slight whine to his voice.

T.O.P just looks at him in surprise and a smile slowly comes to his lips. “Okay I will come too. It can be fun you never know.” T.O.P responds to Seungri. He would do anything once he was called oppa. Seungri knew that and would use it wherever he wanted something from him. Maybe it was wrong to use that against his hyung, but hey sometimes it had to be done. Well Seungri mostly used it when it wasn’t needed, but hey this was important.

Turning to G-Dragon Seungri looks at his last hyung. All of the others turned to look at him as well. Now it was not just the maknae asking him to go, but all of Big Bang. “Hyung, are you going to come with us?” Seungri asks him. “It will be lots of fun.”

“Well you be good this time and not cause a scandal like last time?” was all his hyung said looking him straight in the eyes.

Without even batting an eyelash Seungri responds, “When have I ever caused that much trouble?” Realizing that was probably not the best of things to say he quickly adds, “I will be good tonight. I will not sleep with one girl tonight or cause any problems.”

Slowly nodding his head yes G-Dragon reminds the group in his usalle leader/mother way, “Fine I will come out with you all tonight. We just can’t get too drunk. Remember the fans have been noticing that we have been drinking a lot lately and it might start to have bad effects on our rating.”

With that they all go back to their hotel rooms to change for their night out. After all they had to look somewhat nice. For the Vegas nightlife one dressed up for it. Seungri wanted to look his best even if he wasn’t going home with a girl tonight. There was always the possibility for tomorrow night and just incase she saw him tonight Seungri would want the girl not to think he only dressed up for . After all the girl he would sleep with tomorrow probably wouldn’t see him tonight, but he didn’t want to take the chance. After all he was the least popular out of the group. He needed the best possible impression he could muster up. Seungri did take a shower when he got to his room. He did sweat a lot during the concert and he wanted to smell nice for the club. He then dried his hair and brushed it out to fall nicely like it would for a concert. He was trying to figure out if he should put on makeup or not. Maybe it was best not to look like he just walked off the stage. That might turn some girls away or attract the crazy golddiggers. That was not the type of girl he needed to be around. Seungri decided it was best to go without the makeup, besides he always failed at putting it one. He didn’t want to have to go ask the makeup artist to do it again for him tonight. That would be kind of rude since she is probably asleep in her room already. Or she might be out on the town. After getting dressed in nice jeans and a button down white shirt that showed off his nice clean cut look, Seungri went down stairs to the lobby to meant his hyungs.