A New Day

What happens in Vegas Stays in Vegas

The bed was harder than normal. Why was I laying on my stomach that normally never happened. Also why was I in a position like I went to bed at my desk while pulling an all nighter. Did I? This was the summer. Why would I pull an all nighter? Lifting up her head Lizzie saw that she was asleep at a table in a club. What? Did I drink that much last night? Wouldn’t Jade, Rose, Molly and Sky take me back to the room. I always did for them. What would have happened if some strange guy came a long? This could have ended really bad. Lizzie then vows to never drink that much again no matter what. She slowly starts to get up but she finds that a jacket is laid across her shoulders. Where did this come from? Who's it is? This is not mine or one of my friends because it is a guys jacket?

Finally sitting all the way up Lizzie looks across the table to see this strange guy asleep across from her. He was dressed like he went out to the club for the night and end up asleep here like her. Maybe the club moved all the passed out drunks to the same table. Looking around she sees that they are the only two here. She gets up and walks over to the guy. As she gets closer she realizes who it is. Why would he be asleep here? His friends would have taken him back to his room if he passed out drunk she knew that for sure. She realized the jacket was his when she saw that was the only piece missing from his outfit. As she is walking up to him to give him back his jacket he started to stir.

GDragon started to wake up from his sleep. It was a lot earlier than he normally got up but his back was starting to hurt. He also didn’t really sleep that much last night. At least not till everyone left the club. He didn’t want anyone to do anything to Lizzie. He even gave her his jacket so she wouldn’t get too cold. Also so other guys would know she was with him. GDragon was just going to check to make sure she was still okay and then go back to sleep, but laying out on the bench. He was a little surprised to see that Lizzie was awake and she was walking towards him. “Hey, what are you doing?” he asks in a sleepy voice.

She stopped in her tracks and blushed. “I was going to give you back your jacket and get some water for us,” she responded a in a shy tone.

“Awe okay. Thank you,” GDragon responds a little weakly. He holds out his hand for his jacket. She slipped it to him and turned around to look for a place behind the bar that had cup and a place to get water. He watched her walk away. She seemed to be one of those strange people that didn’t get a hangover the following morning. She was so lucky.

GDragon started to get up and stretch. Since she was up he could walk her to hotel and then he could go back to his to get some more sleep. After all he didn’t really sleep that well. GDragon follows her over to the bar and wait for his water. Lizzie had one cup finished and she handed it over to him. “Sorry it’s not coffee. I know that is best for hangovers, but I don’t think they will have any. I can buy you some though,” Lizzie tells GDragon.

“Why would you buy me coffee?” GDragon asks kind of curious on what her motives were. After all most girls didn’t just do things for him. They normally wanted something from him or to be able to tell their friends they went on a date with him.

“Well I was just trying to pay you back for not leaving me alone at the club last night. Especially since my friends just left me. You had no reason to stay behind and help me,” she tells him. Realizing maybe he didn’t want to be seen with her she quickly adds, “Or I can just give you enough money that would cover the cost of the coffee. You can then leave first and I will wait like 20 minutes to leave. That way no one would know that you were here with me. I know that could look bad for you.”

“No. We can go that’s fine. Why don’t we go change into fresh clothing first though,” GDragon cuts her off realizing she was slightly rambling.  

 He didn’t mind getting coffee with her. She seemed to be doing it because she felt bad for making him stay out the whole night. She even seemed slightly embarrassed by it. Even though he was tired he wanted to take this chance to get to know this girl without her friends around. After all she seemed to be a little less protective and more open without them around.

“Awe okay. I will go to my room and change. Where do you want to meet?” she asks quickly with surprise.

“Hey I will just go with you. We can go to my room first since it is closer and then your,” GDragon tells her. With that he grabs her hand a leads her out of the club.