Coffee With A Twist

What happens in Vegas Stays in Vegas

Dragging her out was a little harder than what GDragon thought it would be. She was not that fast in her heels after having them on all night. Realizing that he slows down for her. He doesn’t want her to get hurt. On the way back to the hotel GDragon realizes that her hotel is on the complete opposite side of the strip. That would be a really long walk and the cab ride might be a little awkward with her being in last nights clothes, but him in new ones. The cabbie might think something bad about what happened.

With that in his mind he drags her into a mall. “What? Um where are we going?” Lizzie asks him startled.

GDragon doesn’t even bother to answer her. He wants to surprise her with a new outfit. This way she can just get cleaned up in his room. It saves them going across the strip to her room. It also saves them time. They can get coffee sooner and they can stay there longer. He drags her into a small shop that had cute dresses on the mannequins in the window. As they walk in he tells one of the workers, “Find her a dress, and shoes that will be good for a day look.” With that he hands off Lizzie to the sales lady.

“Oh no. I don’t have any money. I have cloths in my room,” Lizzie starts to object.

“Ignore her. I am buying” GDragon says with a wave of his hand. “Oh price doesn’t matter must make sure she looks good.”

The sale woman just nodes her head and drags Lizzie to the back. She ended up placing her in a black dress, with simple black flats. The dress had beautiful silver flowers on the trim of it. The sales women even gave her a nice little flower necklace. GDragon couldn’t believe that they could have found a nicer dress in the store. He nods in approval and pays for the items. He then drags her to a place to get her hair and makeup done. GDragon decided it would be better for her to just be cleaned up by people in the mall. That way it would be less time in the hotel. That might cause questions.

“Oh no this is way too much,” Lizzie keeps telling him.

“Stop it. I want to do this,” GDragon tells her. “If you don’t stop I will do more than this. I will buy you all new cloths and things.” He threatens her.

Lizzie stayed silent for rest of the time GDragon has her dressed for the day. He wasn’t just going to half it. He was going to give her the full make over. Or more like outfit. Once she was fully dressed for the day GDragon started to head back to his room to get ready for the day. Once they got to the room he said to Lizzie, “I am going to go get into fresh clothes now. You can stay in the living area. I will be in the bed room…. Oh you can watch T.V if you want.” With that he disappeared into the bedroom.

Lizzie started to look around the room. It was so expensive looking. She was afraid to touch anything in the room. She didn’t have enough money to even cover the cost of the door handle. So she decided to stand and wait for him. She even felt odd in the cloths because they were name brane at full price. Lizzie was going to take great care of the dress because that was going to be the most expensive thing she owned ever… well besides the shoes. Those were like a thousand dollars. Oh and they were flats not even high heels. It felt like GDragon was taking forever. Lizzie finally gave up and took a set on the couch. It was extremely comfortable. The moment she sat down she realized how tired she was and went straight to sleep.

GDragon walks back into the living room already for the day. When he walked in he saw that Lizzie was curled up on the couch asleep. GDragon walks over and gently wakes her up because he figured it was best they went and got the coffee so they could at least go back to their rooms for a nap. “Hey, Lizzie? Do you want to go get that coffee you promised me?” he asks her.

She slowly comes to. She rubs her eyes and looks up at him in confusion. “Oh yeah. Sorry for falling asleep.”

He just smiles at her and helps her up. “So where do you want to get coffee?” he asks her.

“Well I know about a place near the new york casino. I Think that's the name.”

“Okay. Lets go”

With that they head out the hotel to get a taxi. That was they didn’t have to walk half of the strip. It was long after all and after a night of parting neither of them were ready to be walking in the hot sun yet.

The line for the taxi wasn’t very long yet. They had to wait for two groups of people ahead of them. They stood there lost in each of their own thoughts. when the taxi pulled up the worker opened the door for them. GDragon had Lizzie get in first and he followed after her. The worker told the cab to take to the new york casino.

Once they got to the hotel they got out of the taxi. GDragon turned to Lizzie, “Lead the way my lady,” he tells her with and gives her a small bow.

Lizzie looked at him like he was a weirdo and  started to lead the way. She was hoping she was going the right way. She only say it once and well it was a quick glance. Lizzie stopped in the middle of the sidewalk and looked around.

“Are we lost, My lady?” GDragon asks. He wasn’t annoyed. He thought it was really funny.

She just kept looking around and GDragon was sure she mumbled something under her breath. He figures it was probably best he didn’t hear what it was. Then all of a sudden she points in a direction and states proudly, “No there it is. I knew it was near her.”

GDragon follows and see the place she was pointing at. It was small and it didn’t look to be too busy. It was early in the day and most people would still be in bed from the party last night. They start to walk over towards the store. When they were outside the door they could smell coffee in the air. That was so nice. It was just refreshing to smell it. They went up to the counter to order. GDragon order just a plain cup of coffee and told them to leave room for cream and sugar. Lizzie on the other hand order a mocha frappuccino with an extra pump of chocolate.  

“Needing a little boost of energy?” GDragon asks her. He is kind of surprised she is drinking something with so many calories because she is so tiny.  

“No. I normally drink my coffee like this. It is my favorite drink to have. Are you sure you don’t want something more? I am paying after all,” Lizzie tells him.

“Do you have any money on you? I saw your friend take your bag last night. She just left you your phone and ten dollars,” GDragon asks her in confusion. He just remembered that. He goes to pull out his credit card, but sees her hand one over to the cashier.

“Oh I have my credit card don’t worry. I don’t keep it in my purse incase it is stolen. That way I have some form of payment on my at all times,” Lizzie tells him with a bright smile.

GDragon just looks her up and down. He finally gives in realizing he probably will never think of the place she keeps the card. “Lizzie if you don’t mind me asking, but where do you keep your credit card if not in your purse?”

Lizzie gives him a sly smile. GDragon blurts out, “Do you keep it in your bra? I have heard American girls do that.”

Lizzie just burst out laughing. After she caught her breath she puts the poor boy out of his misery. “No  keep it in my shoes. I can’t keep it there. Image how awkward it would be to reach down your bra to pay for something. Talk about suggestive.”

GDragon just looks at her. He could see her keeping it in her bra. Especially after last night. All of a sudden GDragon hears his phone go off. He looks at it and sees that it is Seungri calling. “I’m sorry but I need to take this,” he tells Lizzie and he steps to the side.

“Yes, Seungri”

“Hyung where are you?” comes Seungri’s panicked voice.

“I’m getting coffee.” GDragon calmly tells Seungri.

“Where at? We will come meet you?” Seungri tells him.

GDragon didn’t really know who to tell him that he was not wanting them to come. So to avoid hurting anyones feelings he tells them where to come.

“It is the coffee store next door to the new york casino. It is small.”

“Got it hyung. See you soon.” With that Seungri hangs up on him

GDragon walks to the table that Lizzie choose after she got their coffee order at the bar. She choose one in the corner so they would have some more privacy. “Hey, Lizzie is it okay that rest of bigbang joins us?” GDragon asks her when he comes back to the table. He is afraid she will say no since he already told them where to come. He wasn’t sure what he would do them. Well he knew. If she got up to leave he would let her. That’s what he normally did, even if he didn’t want the other person to go.

Lizzie looks at him for a minute she then responds, “Of course they are your friends after all. I will leave you all once I finish my coffee. So you all…”

“Why would you leave”

“Well so you can go back to hanging out with your friends. That’s why you are in Vegas after all. Besides I should probably fine my friends.” Lizzie tells him kind of confused. She thought this was his way of telling her to leave. To clear it up she finally asks, “Don’t you want me to go. I mean that’s why you told me they were coming right?”

GDragon quickly tells her, “No I want you to stay. I want to get to know you.”

Lizzie just stars at him. She can’t figure out why he would want to get to know her. There is nothing special about her at all. “Oh okay. I would like to get to know you too.”

They set their talking while waiting for the others to come and join them. It was like two friends hanging out for the day. All of a sudden GDragon feels someone giving him a hug from the back. Seungri decided to hug him and whisper in his ear, “Hyung, I have missed you. Never leave me again.”

GDragon turns around and looks at him and smiles, “But you left me last night at the club, maknae.”  

Seungri then realizes that his hyung wasn’t alone. “Hi, nice to see you again….. Lizzie right?”

“Yes. It’s nice to see you too”

“Where are the others?” GDragon asks Seungri when he realizes that the others weren’t there yet.

Seungri looks confused, “What they should have been right behind me?” Seungri starts to look around and then he sees them at the front ordering drinks, “Awe, hyung, they are up front ordering drinks. Oh I should go and make my order too.” With that Seungri wonders back up front.

Lizzie just watches him go with a small look of confusion and amusement.

“He is always like that,” GDragon tells her. “However, he might have been calmer than usual.”

“Well he seems to really care about you. He acts like an over friendly puppy in ways.” Lizzie tells him.

GDragon laughs at that and shakes his head in agreement. “Yes he is over friendly sometimes.”

Just then GDragon sees that Taeyang is looking for him and he waves him over. Taeyang sees and heads over to the table. He pulls up a chair and takes a set next to GDragon. “Good morning,” Taeyang says when he sits down.

“Hey, who was the morning for you,” GDragon asks him.

“It was good. We were just surprised that you weren’t in your room when we went to get you this morning.”

“I slept at the club last night. I didn’t want to leave Lizzie there by herself,” GDragon tells him and points to Lizzie across the table.

She was on the phone at that moment, but she waved high to Taeyang. She then got up and went to talk in a corner on the phone.

“Why did you stay out? It’s not like you really know her?” Taeyang asks confused by why his friend is so interested in this girl.

“I just felt  responsible,” was all GDragon would tell him.

Right then Daesung and TOP walked up to the table. “Isn’t this a odd place to sit. It’s like you are trying to hide from people,” Daesung jokes with them.

“I like it. It is a nice place to people watch,” TOP comments.

Just then Seungri comes bouncing back to the table, “Hyung, I got you and Lizzie another coffee. I saw she liked frappuccinos. I hope I got the right one. I also got you a espresso. They are really good and I think you will like it,” Seungri jabbers one. “Oh um where is Lizzie?” He finally noticed that Lizzie was not at the table.

“She is on the phone,” Taeyang tells him and points to where she is standing.

“Okay well I will place it here for her,” Seungri says happily.

“Why don’t you just go hand it to her?” Daesung asks.

“No that would be rude,” GDragon tells them. “Just let her finish the call. It looks like she is almost done,”

Seungri just sat down at the table with the coffees. It was better than fighting with GDragon. About five minutes later Lizzie sat back down at the table.

“Sorry about that. I needed to take that call,” Lizzie tells them.

Before any of the others could say anything Seungri told her, “That’s okay. Oh I bought you this since you finished your other one. I also go GDragon something.”

“Thank you. How much do I owe you.” Lizzie asks with a smile.

    Seungri goes, “Oh it’s okay. I am covering the bill.” He has a proud smile on.

“Thank you so much, Seungri,” Lizzie tells him and drinks the coffee happlie.  

After they were there for about a half hour GDragon asks Lizzie, “Should I take you back to the hotel so you can meet up with your friends.”

“I can walk back on my own, but thank you for the offer.”

“Oh no we are walking back with you,” TOP informs her. He gets up and all of the others follow suit. “Lead the way.”

“O Okay,” Lizzie gives a pathic answer.

They all walk outside onto the strip. It is about ten in the morning now. The strip is busier than what it was earlier in the day. As they are walking back they keep up the conversation. GDragon walks besides Lizzie and the others follow behind since they couldn’t all walk side by side without taking up the whole side walk. It took them about ten minutes to walk to the Luxor. When they go inside Lizzie said, “My room is in the pyramid on the 20th floor. I can make it there on my own from here.”

“Naw we will walk you to your room,” GDragon tells her as he drags her to the elevators.

“I want to see Jade again anyways,” Daesung says as he follows with the others.

“Okay, they should be up now.” Lizzie says. She just hope they aren’t going to be walking into an awkward situation. However, when they go to the room, none of them were in the room.