One More Drink

What happens in Vegas Stays in Vegas

GDragon couldn’t believe it this girl was defending Seungri. She didn’t even know him, but she was telling his hyung that he helped her find her friend that wandered away. What was even for surprising was the fact that her eyes were purple and she decided to wear a red dress with that eye color. Most people wouldn't match those colors, but he liked it.

    “Who are you?” was the thing GDragon thought would be the most important to find out first. Then the other things could follow.

    “I am Elizabeth, but you can call me Lizzie. Everyone else does,” she informs him with a tone that says this was the least important thing.

    This girl was definitely the one in charge of her friends. She was the one that dealt with things when thing went bad. GDragon liked how confident she was and how she seemed to not want to deal with bull . This one would be fun to get to know because from her fashion choice he could tell she had a fun and crazy side. It would just be hard to get her to open up.

    “Hi, Lizzy. I am…”

    “GDragon the leader of BigBang,” she interrupts with a smile.

    “Oh well I guess you are a fan,” GDragon says kind of shocked that he meet a fan and she wasn’t freaking out. that wasn’t how they normally reacted. Of course they didn’t really meet that many fans at clubs. Well they did, but they were all normally very drunk.

She just looks at him and realizes he was waiting for her to confirm this guess. He gives a node of the head.

“So why did Seungri help you fine your friend?” GDragon asks her. He did not want to back down to her or let her see that she had taken him aback.

“Well I guess he did it because Daesung asked. At least that’s what they said. Seungri might have also been doing something kind for a girl that was lost,” Lizzie says with a shrug of her shoulders. “He could have heard us asking around for her and remembered seeing her and decided to help us.”  

Realizing she didn’t know the whole story, but was just stepping up to vogue for Seungri that he was helping them and not causing trouble GDragon turns his attention to Seungri. “Seungri did you help them because Daesun asked you?”

“Yes hyung. Well that was why at first. however, I say the bartender push Lizzie away when she was asking about her friend. I felt bad about that. Even if I didn’t know where their friend was I would help her,” Seungri tells him.

Well it sounded like something Seungri would do. However, he would then try to sleep with her. Oh God please don’t let this be apart of Seungri's plan. He promised not to cause problems tonight. Besides if he slept with this girl then GDragon would not have the chance to get to know her. He wanted to because she just seemed to be very interesting. If Seungri slept with her that would cause so many problems for the group anyways and it would kill any chance of him getting to know her. “Seungri, please tell me this is just because you are being nice and nothing else is involved,” GDragon says with the warning smile on his face.

Seungri responds with an innocent tone, “Hyung, I am doing this for Daesung. Not anyone else.”

“What? You wouldn’t do it to help me,” cries out Jade.

“I would, but then I would want you to buy me a drink,” Seungri tells he with a smile.

That seemed to calm the small one down. At least for the moment. She went back to sitting on Daesung’s lap because when he was questioning Lizzie they sat down at the table with TOP and Taeyang.

Sky and Rose were sitting at the table as well, but they were as far apart as the could possible get. GDragon realized everyone, but him and Seungri was sitting at the table. Lizzie was next to Jade and Daesung with an empty chair next to her and the other empty chair was next to the dirty blond in green. GDragon decides to let this all go. Nothing bad actually happened and it looked like nothing was going to. As he comes to that conclusion he sees  Seungri walk over to the table and takes the open set next to the girl in green. It looked like they were going to be with these girls for awhile because rest of the group was talking to them and Daesun seems to have claimed the smaller one. With that GDragon gives in and goes to sit next to Lizzie.

When he went to sit down GDragon noticed that Lizzie wasn’t really talking to anyone. All of the others were paired off. TOP was talking to the one with a strange hat and Taeyang was talking to the thug looking one. At least those four looked to be having a good time just talking. Daesung and Jade seemed to be close to making out, but she wasn’t all in for that yet it seemed. The Seungri and the one in a green dress seemed to be really into what they were talking about. She even seemed to be happy that someone was talking to her. The two who were at each others throats earlier seemed to have cooled off. GDragon decided to buy drinks for everyone. It was the least he could do since he did question one of them. Realizing she was the only one not talking he decided to try to get to know her. After all it would be rude to ignore her.

“Lizzie, do you live here in Vegas?” GDragon asks to try and start a conversation with her. He really had no idea how to start a conversation with an American girl. They seemed to be a little different compared to Korean girls.

“No I live in Dallas Texas during the school year,” she replies.

Realizing he was going to have to ask more to get more of an answer from her he ventures to ask, “So you go to school. Where in Dallas do you go?” Please don’t let her be in high school was all he could think.

“I am going to UTD. I am studying computer science there. My friends also go there with me,” she tells him with a node towards them.

From what he could tell she was willing to talk but she just didn’t know what to say to him. The out of the blue she asks, “Why did you become a singer? How did you know that was your path?” She then realized what she asked and blushes slightly. “Oh sorry. You don’t have to answer that.”

GDragon was shocked at first. People normally asked him those questions. He did not expect it to come from this fan. She did not show any emotion when she first meet them. Maybe she just didn’t show her emotions. “Well I started young. I liked it and everyone said I was good at it. So I kept up with it and in the end I got into YG entertainment. Since then I have been singing. It seems to be working out so far. I still love it. So I am staying with it.” He tells her. For some reason he didn’t mind telling Lizzie. She was probably wasn’t going to tell anyone. She seemed to be that type of person.

“That’s good. A person should do what they love. At least that way they can have a happier life,” Lizzie said happily.

“Do you like computer science?” GDragon asks without even thinking. He just wanted to know what made her happy for some reason.

Before she could answer Seungri called, “Hyung, can you get more drinks. We ran out of the last round.”

“Why do I have to buy? Can’t you get the next round, Seungri?” GDragon asks knowing what they answer would be.

“But, GD hyung, you make the most money. Can’t you buy just one more round?” Seungri whined to him.

“Well for everyone, but Lizzie. If she has one more drink she will pass out,” Sky informs them.

Lizzie shoots her the look to shut up. “I am not that drunk. Besides I hold my alcohol better than any of you do. Well out of my friends I should say.”

“Yeah, but once you had the last drink you pass out. Remember?” Sky tells her in a know it all voice.

“Lizzie hasn’t had that many,” Jade speaks up.

“How do you know? You have been missing half the night,” Rose says in a hot tone towards Jade. Shooting her a dirty look.

“She did have about four drinks when she realized Jade was missing. I think she can have two more though,” Molly pipes up.

GDragon had no idea what they meant by pass out. Lizzie seemed to be perfectly fine. What would one more drink do to her. People normally showed signs of having too many drinks before they passed out.

“Waiter,” GDragon calls over the cocktail server, “One more round for the group please.” He says handing over his credit card. Knowing he is going to be sad when he gets the bill from this trip. Seungri has been getting him to buy everything he can.

“Lizzie, if you pass out I am leaving you hear,” Sky informs her friend.

“That’s fine, Sky. It hasn’t been the first time you have left me and it probably won't be the last,” Lizzie sighs to her friend.

The server brought the drinks to everyone. It was the girl from earlier that served Daesung his drink. She looked at the group of girls with them and shrugged her shoulders. Everyone started to drink after telling GDragon thank you. Well almost everyone. GDragon noticed that Lizzie only took a sip from hers.

“Do you not like it? You can get something else.” GDragon asks her.

“Awe no I like it. I was just going to drink this one slower. That’s all” Lizzie says a little more slurred this time.

Maybe she wasn’t as sober as he though. Well it was too late now. He couldn’t just take the drink away from her…. It looked like he was going to be seeing if it really would knock her out.

“Lizzie hurry up I want to go back to the room.” Jade tells her friend.

“I am not doooune with mee drunk yeet,” Lizzie tells her.

“Just make it into a shoot,” Rose suggest.

All of them were getting ready to go. Jade and Daesung looked to be trading phone numbers. Seungri and Sky seemed to be trading skype names. Molly and TOP just sat there waiting for everyone to get up before they did. Rose and Taeyang seemed to be finishing up their conversation. Once Sky was done with what her and Seungri were doing she started to write a note. The note said:

Please return to room 2480 in the Luxor.

    GDragon then realized that Lizzie had finished off her drink. this was probably not the best of things. She looked to be totally smashed now. “5… 4… 3… 2… 1… Hey why hasn’t she crashed yet?” Sky asks.

    “Because she needs one more drink,” Molly says.

Right then Lizzie crashed out on the table. She was totally asleep and there was no way to wake her up now. Sky just attaches the note to her friends back. With that she gathered up Jade and Rose. They started to leave. “Wait! Aren’t you going to take her with you?” GDragon calls out to them panicked.

“She will make it back to the hotel fine. She normally does,” Sky tells him. With that she walks out with the other two.

Molly stands up and goes to follow the, others before she leaves she grabs her friends bag, but leaves her cellphone and 10 dollars in her jacket pocket. With that she walks away.

GDragon could not believe what he just saw. A girls friends just left her passed out in a club with five random guys that they hardly knew. What the hell was wrong with them! What was going to happen to her? GDragon couldn’t just leave her here. He watched at the other four headed back to their hotel as well. GDragon was about to leave as well. It wasn’t his job to take care of her. She shouldn’t have drank so much. That was common since. Yet… he was the one who bought the drink for her. Everyone was pressing her to drink it. He didn’t tell her she didn’t have to if she didn’t want to. Oh what to do….