To Look Or Not ToLook

What happens in Vegas Stays in Vegas

Seungri was dancing on the floor when he saw that Daesung had a girl with him. She was very clingy to him and Daesung seemed to be enjoying it. He laughed to himself. Tonight he wasn’t the one that was going to be taking a girl home it looks. She was cute, he had to give his hyung credit for that.

“Hey, Seungri,” Daesung calls out to him and waves him over.

 Without thinking Seungri walks over to them. “Hi hyunge. What do you need?” Seungri asks his hyung just wanted to show off that he got a girl instead of Seungri.

“Nothing much, but Jade here has a group of friends somewhere in the club. I was hoping you could go look for them. This way they all can chill with us tonight. I mean she is cool and from what she says about her friends they sound like lots of fun. There are four others.” Daesung explains to Seungri. “Beside you are the best at finding girls.” Daesung adds on.

Looking at how close those two have gotten Seungri knew he should go find her friends otherwise she would be going home with Daesung. “Sure hyung. What are their names? Just so I know I found the right ones.”

“Lizzie, Rose, Molly and Sky,” respond the Jade girl. “Lizzie will be the one that is probably looking for me. If you find her the others will be close behind. Oh she is in a red dress and she has dirty blond hair right now and I think she has purple or blue contact lens in. Her hair will be style in loose waves.” Jade describes her best friend without a second though.

Seungri just nodes his head at her. Well at least he knew what one of the girls he was looking for looked like. She sounded like a plain and normal looking girl too. That really wasn’t going to narrow it down. Almost all American girls had dirty blond hair now and if they didn’t it was brown. So half of the girls in the club could be her. Maybe the best way to find her was to watch and see if he saw a group of girls asking people if they have seen a small asian girl in a penguin dress. Oh and if they said she had big boods he would know he found the right group of friends,

Realizing it might take awhile Seungri goes and sets at one of the tables that gives him a good view of the whole club. He loved people watching, but right now he was looking for a certain person and he didn’t even really know who they were. This was going to be hard. A lot harder than learning a new song or a new dance and it might take more time.

It seemed liked hours had passed , but it was only minutes when he thought he spotted the girl. She was near the bar and she looked to be asking him a lot of questions. He just kept shaking his head. At one point he finally told her to go away it looked like, but she asked him one more thing. He finally pushed her away from the bar. Seungri felt bad for her. she was only concerned for her friend that she couldn’t fine. She started to walk towards three more girls. Two of them looked to be very angry at each other and the other looked to be trying to keep the peace. Finally realizing that they had to be the ones Seungri got up and started to stroll towards them. As he gets closer he sees that the girl in the red dress had purple contact lens, she also seemed to be one of the two sober ones in the group. One of the girls had on black slacks, a nice top and a thugging looking jacket. Another one that was the tallest had on a nice club outfit, but it was pants and a nice top. The odd thing she had was a hat that had an eye on it. the last girl in the group had on a green dress and she seemed to have been hit with something, because her dirty blond hair was messed up and she had a small brusse showing on the side of her face. this was one odd group of friends. Two were asian, two caucasian and one half or looked like it.  

Seungri walks straight up to the one that was the ‘leader’. “Hey, are you...” Seungri passed forgetting the girls name for a moment when he looked her in the eyes. Those Purple contacts were very hard to look away from. “... Lizzie?” he finishes finally able to remember the name the other girl said.   

Looking straight at him putting her hands on her hips, “Yes I am. How can I help you?” she says with a strong voice and not even blinking once.

Seungri was taken off guard at how protective she was standing in front of her friends. How could she have lost one of them? Maybe this was the wrong Lizzie. There was only one way to find out. “Are you looking for your friend, Jade?” he asks her, not even bothering to address the other three who were standing behind her whispering to each other.  

A look of shock crosses her eyes and her stance turns a little less defensive. “Yes. Do you know where she is? Please don’t tell me something bad happened to her?” She looked kind of scared right then.

Quickly responding he reassures her, “No. She is with my friend. Let me lead you to them. They are still here in the club.” Seungri was so happy that he found them. Now he could go back to having a good time after he took them to his hyung.

She nodes her head after thinking for a few minutes. Maybe she was wondering if he was going to try something or if this was a trap to get them all or maybe she just wasn’t sure if she should believe him or not. However, after looking him up and down she gave her decision to him. “Please lead us to her, We lost her during the fight these two had,” she said pointing towards the thugging one and the one in the green dress.

“Follow me” was all he said before turning in the direction of where his hyung was last. Seungri knew at least the leader was following him because he could hear her heels hitting the floor. Realizing that he was walking very fast for a girl in heels he slowed down. Seungri looked behind him to make sure that she was as near as he thought. He was surprised to see that she was keeping up just fine with him, but the other three were struggling to keep up. That’s when he realized she was walking like a head and people were parting ways for her.

Seungri stops so the others could catch up. He didn’t want the group to be separated again and this one made him feel uneasy. She reminded in of GDragon in ways. It was kind of scary. “They are going to be right over at that table, “Seungri points out. He then sets off.

“LIZZIE!” came a high pitched squeak from Jade when she saw her friends. She gets up and stumbles towards then.

Looking at Seungri Lizzie smiles and whispers “Thank you. You are so kind, Seungri.”

Seungri was surprised that she knew his name. He didn’t remember telling her it. Maybe he did and just couldn’t remember because of all the alcohol.

With that last comemnt she turned her attention towards Jade. “Why did you wander off. We were scared and worried about you.” she scolds her friend.

Jade wasn’t even phased. “I got mad because none of you were paying attention to me. So I found a friend who would. This is Daesung,” she tells them happily.

“ At least he looks nice” said the girl in green.

“Well a nice looking person could be evil,” counters the thug looking one.

“Sky. Rose. Stop it,” Lizzie tells each looking at them when she says her name.

“We all know that…” Molly starts.

“Oh look more people are coming.” Jade says as she points towards three more guys approaching them.

“Seungri, What are you doing?” GDragon asks as soon as he could be heard,

Before he could respond Daesung speaks up, “He found Jade’s friends for her. I asked him for his help, hyung.”

T.O.P and Taeyang just looked between the younger two. They must have decided to believe the story because they sat down at the table like nothing was wrong. GDragon looked liked he didn’t want to believe him, but he did see Seungri lead these four girls straight to Daesung. Maybe the maknae was behaving for once but it was so hard to believe.

“He did help us find her. Our friend got lost from the group and found Daesung. They were kind enough to watch her and find us,” Lizzie informs GDragon.

Why was this girl helping him. She didn’t even know him. Well it was worth it seeing the look on his hyung’s face.