finding you ~

my lost girl

in chapter 6 ~

u were lock in the dark room alone crying ~

u have a lot of injured on yr arm , leg and face........

no one were there to help you ~~~~

 

chapter 7 ~

after yoona and her friends go out , u were alone in the dark room .,......

myungsoo went into the class but there is no sign of u .... he ask many people whether if they had see u but no one said yes

then the last person he through if was yoona ..... since yoona hate you so much coz you steal myungsoo oppa from her so he went to talk to yoona .....

myungsoo: yoona !

yoona: oh yes oppa ! ( holding his arm )

myungsoo: let go of me ...... and did u see _______ ??
 

 

yoona started to let go of his arms and said no i did not see her since just now .......

myungsoo look at yoona's eyes , she wasnt looking that him straight to his eyes . this is not like her .... she always looks at him into the eyes whenever she talk to myungsoo .......

yoona: so if there is nothing else im going then ....

myungsoo  caught her arms and hold her to stop her from going.

yoona: yes oppa ??

myungsoo : tell me the truth .... is ______ with u ?

yoona: oppa ! she is not with me .... so stop asking !

myungsoo: forget it , then i will find myself !

leaves ~~

 

 

after school ~

myungsoo was the first to leave the class but the teacher called him for help .....

teacher: myungsoo . please help me to take this to the office ..... thanks

myungsoo: but...... oh ok ...

then he quickly put it and rush to find u

 

the school has 4 level ~

so he run to the first floor and search for u ....

slowly people in the school leaves

but myungsoo was still finding u from the first level to the 4 level but no sign of you ..... then but there is one place that he have not find and that the music room ......

the music room was the darkest as no one was there for a long time .... no one is allow to go in ....

there is a rumour that every night the music room will have a sound coming from there........

 

hours pass by ~~ (night time)
 

myungsoo then quickly run to the music room even though its creepy at night

its totally dark along the corridoor ~~

u were still inside the room crying ...... u cannot help it.....

then when myungsoo was outside the music room ~

he then heard someone crying ~

myungsoo then knock on the door which makes u shock !

you then answer back

you: who are u ?? ( weak)

myungsoo : is it _________ inside ??

you: yes ! myungsoo oppa !

myungsoo : then open the door , but the he found out that its lock .....

he force open it ( after 10 mins)

its open ....

when he open the door , it started raining ~

you: myungsoo oppa !!

myungsoo then run to you and hugs u .....

myungsoo : what happen to u , u cover with bruise and look at your face ! what happen ? (worry tone)

you: just nothing ~ ( fake smile)

 

 

 

myungsoo: please tell me the truth ..... believe me ^^

you: smile ..... ok ... its yoona .... she did this to me .....

myungsoo : how can she did this to you ? im not going to forgive her ....

you: nevermind ....

myungsoo : but she is hurting u !  do u know , whenever  u are getting hurt i will be hurt also and im always not there for u .... to protect u ....

you: hugs him ...... im sorry ....

 

then the music room started to have sounds started to play ....

you: omg ! oppa ..... the sound coming from the music room ... lets run !!! then u hold his hands .... but then u fell down

myungsoo then carry u like a bride and run with u ....

when running u started laughing

myungsoo saw u laughing and ask u why

you: coz we both were scared of the music room and u were running like mad ! haha ..... ouch

myungsoo : dont laugh .... your face is hurt ..... let go home quick so that i can help you for your injured ......

you: ok .... pouted ~

 

 

 

 

ANOTHER UPDATE !!! ^^ LIKE IT SUBSCIRBE IT . DO COMMENT IF U WANT ....