trainEE

my lost girl

Suddenly , someone knock the door .


You : Oh , Annyeonghaseyo -Bow-
And the rest goes : Annyeong !
Chunji : Come ! Let's me introduce , this is _______ , my very good friend who sings well , and he is my manager .
You whisper to Chunji : What's with this ? And I'm not really sings that well -Hit his stomach-
Manager : Hello ______ , nice to meet you here .
You : Ne ! Nice to meet you too -Shake hands-
 

Chunji : Here manager , she is good-looking , sings well . She is once a SM Trainee for 3 years , I really hope she could get debut in a group .
Manager : Well ______ , sing some song for me .
You : Ahh , Ne !


Manager : Wait ! Before we start , let's go to the audio room .
Everyone went out including you and Chunji . While walking ,
You whisper to Chunji : Yah ! You should have told me early .
Chunji : You are forever good , Come on . Trust me , your dream will come true too . Fighting !
You : Ne ! Fighting ! Aish , I'm too nervous .
Chunji : You got me there , I now you can do it .
Manager : Come on , let's go in .
You : Ne !


-Inside the Audio Room-
You went inside another Recording room while the rest stays at the Audio room , the rest of the members could also see you as the window and doors was just transparent .
Everyone put on their headphones , you choose a song called "You & I" by IU Lee Ji Eun .
You started singing , even your starting is Daebak


After your recording , you went outside . Everyone started clapping hands for you .
L.Joe : She is too talent , Bravo !
Manager : Chunji ah , you should have brought her here , she is too awesome . I need her !
Ricky : She's too lucky , the first audio and she did so well .


Changjo : Manager ah , I also hope she debut soon , she is talent , saw her cheek ? Omo , I feel like pinching it , so chubby .
You : Omo ! Am I really that good ? -Blushed-
Chunji : Of course you're !


The rest of the people left the room and left you and Chunji .
Chunji swag around your neck and said : I told you , I'm sure you can debut .
You : Gomawo Oppa ! Come , I treat you some food .
Suddenly , Niel came open the door and said : What about me ? I'm starving now !
And the rest of the members : ME TOO !


You : Alright ! Let's have dinner together , my treat .
Chunji : Yeah , let's go !