our last date ~

my lost girl

in chapter 9 ~

yoona: i want nothing just you . isn't it easy ?

myungsoo: never ! and never bother _____ again ! please what to do really want i will give it to you .

yoona: YOU ! i want you . will u give me ?

myungsoo: ..........

yoona: if not u will never see her . the one way u can save her is not be mine understand ?

myungsoo: understand i okay ..............

yoona; good then i will give u 3 days to break up with her ....

myungsoo: ok ...3 days...

 

you were at home now ~

thinking what myungsoo and yoona . u were thinking a lot of negative things such as  what if yoona steal myungsoo from you . but u never know that its true ......

then myungsoo called you

myungsoo: _____....

you: oppa , what did u and yoona at school.

myungsoo: just nothing .... by the way are u free tomorrow ? 

 

 

in chapter 10~

 

2 more day ~ to break up

 

everything was normal like before , you went school with myungsoo holding hands happily but not myungsoo .

he was scared .........

 

school~

you and myungsoo walk to the class and sit

yoona was talking to myungsoo of course ...... you felt jealous and just pretent that you never see them

 

lunch break was also the same ..... myungsoo went to buy food for you but then yoona pull him and talk to him .

yoona: remember to break up with her .....

myungsoo: COULD YOU JUST STOP TELLIN ME THIS? i remember.....

yoona: good ( kiss his cheek )  and walk away

you was still siting on the table waiting for myungsoo to come and he did ..... but before that he when to the washroom and wash his face coz yoona kiss him ...

 

 

after school ~

myungsoo went to your house . and told you that he just want to spent time with you and so he said he wanted to stay over night for 2 days ..... so we can hang out ...

 

date ~

myungsoo bring you to lottle world again but this time its different ...

he was very quiet .......

you: why are u sooo quiet today ?

myungsoo: nothing ( change the topic ) lets go to the couple shop where we always go .

you: okay !

the lady remember you guys and introdue you guys some new couple tee.....

and myungsoo said nothing and brought it ....

the lady also introdue you a couple ring that has a meaning on them ...

the lady give you this ....

 

this ring , tou can put your names on it and see over here it writes " you are always in my heart"

it will be real if you guys did not break it , once the other ring was gone . you guys will not be together anymore unless you guys found it .

lady: not saying that its bad but you guys have to follow what i said . ^^

you: awwww ..... ok i will buy it .

lady: its free . u can have it . bye ~

   

 

you then went out of the shop .........

myungsoo saw your sad face and ask /.

myungsoo: are u scared that we will break ? if the ring is gone ?

you : idk ...... i dun think it will happen ^^ lets go

myungsoo: i could not hurt you

you: oppa , what did you said ?

myungsoo: nothing lets go ^^ (fake smile)

 

 

after that you guys when for rides and games then dinner ......

 

(srry for cutting the dating part short ^^)

 

then you guys went home together .....

its time for you to sleep , myungsoo was lying beside you he was hugging you and also he waited for you to sleep then he sleep.

you sleep but not really deep , myungsoo then started to have tears coming out from his eyes while hugging you ...

you can feel the tears rolling on your cheek .

but u just ignored and hug him tigher like a pillow .

 

 

 LIKE IT  comment and subscribe it