2 years ago ( part 1 )

my lost girl

2 years ago .

 

u and L/myungsoo are still together but that day was also the  last few days with u .

that day , u were going to school with myungsoo / L  but then when u are walking a girl bump into you and u fell. myungsoo help u up and also help u to dust your shirt .  but your leg has blood coming out.

myungsoo then carry u back to your house coz u still have some time .

 

 

the girl turn and said sorry and leave. the uniform she is wearing is the from woollim high school.

you: oppa . i never see that girl before in our school.

myungsoo: just ignored her . i don't care if she is from woollim or other school.

you: oppa , dont be so mean to her . it was a accident that i fell. now im okay .

myungsoo: u are not . look u are bleeding and im not happy with her . pouted ~

you pitch his cheek and said my boyfriend is sooo cute when his not happy . ( u hold his hands and drag him to school)

 

 

in woollim high school ~

you saw the girl again , so u walk towards her

you: hi ^^

girl: fake smile . hi .......

myungsoo was beside u ( rolling his eyes when he saw the girl)

the girl was looking at myungsoo all the time .

myungsoo also felt weird to let other people to just stare at him and do nothing, so he cut off it.

myungsoo: hey , why are u staring about ?

girl: just nothing (giggles)

 

 

you: jealous a bit . and said: oppa , lets go back to class now. we are going to be late.

you: bye ! by the way . nice to meet you . im _________. ^^

girl: bye !

the girl  pov :

she is just soo annoying . she does not look prettier than me . then why is myungsoo with her . ( she know his name from the name tag)

 

in class. you were siting with myungsoo . in front of u were sungjong

sungjong was myungsoo 's friend and other friends were siting in the other places or different class. since their age is different.

you wave at sungjong

sungjong: hello !

you: hi ^^

 

then the teacher comes in .

the teacher , we all called her ms lee.

ms lee: listen everyone ( knocking the table) . we have a new student then the girl comes in .

when she come in . the guys were like drooling and clapping . while u , myungsoo and sungjong was doing nothing but staring at her .

the girl : hello ! im yoona . nice to meet u guys ^^

yoona: 17 years old . just transfer to woollim high school . a hot , tall girl. everyone called her queenka in the school. she has a angel like face a girl that every guy wants .

 

 

ms lee: yoona , you can sit beside sungjong .  ( pointing to sungjong .)

now myungsoo and you then the other front was sungjong and yoona .

yoona walk towards sungjong and sw myungsoo so she wink at him.

myungsoo was looking at it and turn to you . you just smile at him . and hold his hands

 

yoona saw that and throw her bag on the floor .

sungjong: hi ! im sungjong . put his hands out to shake

yoona: just slap his hand away and roll her eyes .

 

   

 

 

hello guys! this is my first chapter for my lost girl . like it subscribe ! okay okay ?? i hope u guys will enjoyed .