chapter 22 - first time i meet him

my lost girl
myungsoo went back to infinite dorm and did not do anything.... he just quietly went back to the room and started packing .... sungkyu saw it and ask ... sungkyu: why are you packing?? myungsoo:i am going to amercia .. to find ______.. i will be leaving tmr morning . i will buy the ticket later... sungkyu : why not let us go with you ?? myungsoo:hyung, its ok... you guys can stay here..... sungkyu: if this is want you wnat... i will not stop you .... the next day `~ Myungsoo went to the airport after few hours of flight ...myungsoo arrive in the america .... he went to the places to find you ... but himself dunno where he is going to find you . But he can't find you else where , after a week of searching he went back to Seoul Korea again in depress mood . you were in the amercia enjoying your first week over there... you went to the school. as usual you went to school and you just go to the class ... but someone caught your eyes and its a guy with red hair looking outside the window... he turn and look at you ... at that time , you dunno why but your heart is beating fast... and you quickly turn back and sit down at your seat... you though: i did not see this guy before in the past week... who is he ?? the teacher then came in and take attendence.... the teahcer: soohyun . soohyun: yes ! teacher: kelvin. kelvin: yes ! teahcer: amber ! amber: nah . teacher: chunji chunji: yah. you turn around and it was that red hair guy ... teacher:________ you: huh? here ! teacher: blah blah with the attendence and started the class.