going to find you

my lost girl
 
You and Teen Top have fun around the amusement before going back to Korea .
(Make it sweet for You and Chunji) 
 

  
 Than the next day , you guys seat the VIP aeroplane and fly back to Korea .
You and Chunji still contact each other , even other Teen Top members . You guys also hang out together sometime (Even going out with Teen Top members , other Fangirl are jealous with you)

One day , while you and Chunji were hanging out around the mall , you found a familiar figure , while you were wondering who it is , you saw another few members approaching him .
It was Infinite members (You shouted "WHAT" and soomehow shock"


You and Infinite L met eye contact , you could see him almost wanting to cry out and even relieve to see you again .
You were also crying out , and wanted to leave the place quickly . when you saw myungsoo , you realise that you are seriously confuse the feeling towards him . since you love him .
  you could feel that the way he looks at you is different. its like something is weird .
 
its like he alrdy remember you .  you were too scared and so you wanted to leave.
 
Someone who walked pass you , you quickly grab on Chunji's hand and ran away .


You hide on some place
 you were with chunji
 
 L ran to the place you were just now , and started shouting your name . You were crying , looking at him from the place you were hiding while Chunji comfort you . The rest of Infinite members came and asked what happened .
L : I saw ______ , I saw her ! 
 
 
sungkyu : lets just help you find her tgt.
L: okay  . lets go thanks guys.
 
they find you everywhere no sign of you still.
 
L: you guys can go home 1st. its late now.
sungyeol: yah ! wanna go home lets go tgt/. we will find her tmr.
 
 
the next day ~
 
myungsoo when to your house . and saw you and chunji was tgt.
 
and so myungsoo decided to stalk you guys.
 
he when everywhere you go .
 
just then after few hours of stalking, he saw chunji's face was closer to your face
myungsoo was like AYH !  WHAT are you trying to do to her ?? 
before chunji could kiss your cheek , myungsoo run out and punch chunji's face.
 
you  O.O yah stop alrdy .
 
they both look at you and say nothing.
after that myungsoo say that he wants to talk . and you ask chunji to go home 1st.
 
 
in the park~~~
 
you: so what do you want to talk? *( you always hope that he will want you back) always.
 
myungsoo then start talking.