making her suffer

my lost girl

hey guys ! srry for not updating this ~ btw im updating today !!! woo hoo enjoyed . btw today is all primary 6 students taking their psle result . hope they score well^^ .

lets start~

 

 

the previous chapter ~

myungsoo oppa found out that yoona was the one that ask yuri to help her for the pay back from you .

myungsoo: so u are the one that makes her wet .

yoona: was shock after listening to myungsoo's voice.

yoona: oppa....... iii

myungsoo : u dun hv to explain ( hang up) , yuri , u and yoona are going to pay for this.

yuri run away . 

 

 

continues with the date ~

after u have change to the couple tee . u went out.

myungsoo was having a face with a not happy look .

you noticed it and ask him .

you: oppa ! what happen ? why are u not happy ?

myungsoo : just nothing . lets go back . ok ? u will get a cold if u still here .

you: oh ok .

then u guys went home.

 

 

after bring u home , someone called myungsoo and thats yoona.

myungsoo did not answer until he when home.

myungsoo got annoy by it so he decied to answer it .

myungsoo: what do u want ?

yoona: well. i want YOU !

myungsoo: im i that good ? by the way , i only treat u like my friend thats all. isn't it enough ?

yoona: not enough , i want u to be MINE totally ! if not your lovely girlfriend will suffer ......(evil smile)

myungsoo: u have already do so today !

yoona: just a small one , i can even do a bigger one .

myungsoo : stop ,yoona . STOP , dun hurt her . you can play any trick with me but not her.

yoona: awww. myungsoo oppa is hurt. well. i will make u get more hurt then. (hang up)

 

 

myungsoo: ok freak . now she is making me more worry about ________.

the next day ~

u and myungsoo when to school together.

after that u went to your class and he wenrt to his ,since your lesson is different.

 

during lunch break ~

you told myungsoo to go to the canteen as u want to put your book to the locker but then someone drag u into a dark room,

then they started to kick u without u knowing who was kicking and hitting u ...........

there is not only one person that is beating u up but 4 of them . they are girls.

they were scolding u

u notice one of them . its yoona .

yoona: stay away from myungsoo werent u . . his mine . understand !!!! .

then she takes out a penknife from her pocket.

 

she ask the others to hold u so that u will not escape .

then she started walking towards u with the sharp penknife. u were very scared

you: what are u going to do ?? ( u were crying)

yoona: doing nothing. (smirk) just want you to look ugly so that myungsoo oppa will not love u anymore.

you: u shallow your salive ............

she then use the penknife slow to cut your face a small cut..... its bleeding .

u then scolded her . but she just walk off .

 

 

 

u now cover with bruise on your hand ,leg and now your face.

u quicky stand up and limp to the door but its LOCK ~

you: what can i do now.~~~~ ( crying )