chapter 29

my lost girl
You and Teen Top members left and went to the nearest restaurant
. All the Fans of Teen Top crowded around the restaurant , taking pictures .

Chunji grab a chair and said : Come , seat here .
L.Joe : Aww , so sweet . Chunji ah , what about me ?
Chunji : Err , you can settle it yourself .
L.Joe : Eh ! Kaycan , _____ ah , your Boyfriend is super bad !
You : Erm , my Boyfriend ?
Chunji : Err , let's order some food .

Chunji told the servant to Order a couple meal for you and him while the others order different types .
The food came , while you are eating
, someone who is pretty jealous about you seating with Teen Top , bang onto you . You lose your balance , slipped the hot water in front of you and the hot water poured to your hands .
You : Ah ! Ou..
Chunji : What da !

Chunji quickly grab you up , while Niel went to get some cold water .
Chunji to the Fans :  How dare you ! Get out of my sight now . What kind of fans are you  , you should't have done this to her .
Chunji than turned back to you : _____ , you alright ? Oh gosh ! Almost swollen , Omo !
Niel : Come Chunji , here's the cold water .

Chunji gets the cold water together with the cloth and puts it on your hands .
Chunji : Feeling better ? -Tears coming out-
You : I'm fine , I'm Strong -Smile-
Chunji : Yah ! Pain ? -Blow your hands-

Changjo : Erm ... Er ... Chunji ah , I think we should bring your girlfriend back to our room .
Ricky : Yeah , this is way horrible place .
L.Joe : And Chunji , better if you could carry _____ , she is injured .
Niel : Don't worry about the fans , the guide will help .
Chunji : So , we did be quick . She is in pain .

Chunji than grab you and carry you up , tears dropping and drip right on your face .
Chunji than whisper : I'm Sorry !

You reached Teen Top place , you were asleep at Chunji's arm . Chunji than carry you to his room , and placed you on his bed .
He stares at you , touching your injured swollen hands .
Ricky came in and said : Hyung , do you need any doctors for ______ ?
Chunji : It's Okay . Mind bringing me some oil ?
Ricky : Ne !
Ricky went to bring some oil for you , Chunji carefully apply some oil onto your injured hands .
Chunji : _____ ah ! I'm so sorry .
Niel came in and said : Chunji ! It's not your fault , blame that Fans for banging onto _____ . Come on , have a rest . She will be fine !
Chunji : -Nodded-
...