lets break up (part 2)

my lost girl

in part 1 ~

the next day morning ~

again you were sleeping with myungsoo hugging but you remember that when night time you heard someone is saying things.

you could not recalled and myungsoo was awake by then

you both wash up and go to school.

 

today yoona did come to school because she know that today myungsoo will break up with you .

she is here to listen how he did it 

 

part 2 ~

skip to after school ~

myungsoo was waiting for you but then he ask you to wait for him in the park in school.

yoona was there following you .

myungsoo come.

but before you could say anything myungsoo say something that breaks your heart like something is stabbing your heart. its ache . painful. the first ever time you feel this pain you never had before ......

myungsoo: _______. IM SORRY ..... i cannot take it anymore . let break up .

you: why ? what happen ?

myungsoo: just nothing . i dont love you anymore . im going .

you : hold him . and hug him . i dun believe ..... you are always there for me whenever i need help . you cannot do this to me !

myungsoo push you away from him and run away . ( im sorry ) tears coming down .

 

on the other side .!

yoona saw everything and was smiling and cheering like mad woman .

she even video how you and myungsoo break up.....

 

 

 

that day was the woste day you ever had . your first love is gone ...... 2 years of relactionship is gone  forever ~ he will not be yours again .

you had never want to think of him anymore~

but u could not let him leave in your mind , it just remain there .

you could not do anything . you did not eat well. sleep well and even have your grades pull down . just for 2 week since you have test few days ago~

 

you skip school . pretend that you were sick . your mom always ask you to go school. when  u are better and you did.

this day you went school alone ~

you were walking along the notice board when someone was putting something on .

you talk a look and was like ............... speechless

 

the news ~

MYUNGSOO & YOONA TOGETHER !

 

you look at all the pictures they take .

its just a week after you break up with him and he has a new girlfriend?

and its yoona ? what is wrong with him. is it really that yoona is better than me ? tears coming out but you told your self to stay strong , show everyone that you are strong enough to handle this ..

 

after that you went to your class.

everyone was looking at you .

some people : what happen to her ? didnt she just break up with myungsoo oppa ? look at her now. ugly ...

you : heard it but just let it be....

 

 

you listen to class. myungsoo was siting with you still. you didnt dare to look at him. he too.

you guys did not talk .

whenever he wants , you walk away .

yoona was happy that he was not with you anymore.

 

at home ~

you just lying on your bed thinking ,

should i just forget about him ? maybe i should .... he is not the only guy i have , there is a lot ...... that is better than him .

lets just try to ! hwaiting _______. you can do this ~^^